Thread: Admin request
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005

Talking Admin request

Hello all

1.Ryan Chao resides in Sacramento, ca
2.Mam@'s_B(+)Y
3.Yes i have read and agree with the rules posted
4.Well let's see.. hehe i've been playing Counter-strike since Beta so that's a long time ago. I have played counter-strike 1.1 and on, counter-strike source, condition-zero, teamfortress. Before i have also played Doom and Quake 2 & 3 if anyone interested in having a few 1-1 hehe (i still have q2 installed )
5.I have been playing on the PD server for about 4 months with other aliases but with the current alias i have been playing under 3 months ever since i have been recommended to play on this server by one of your admins SniperK
6.Yes i do have experience being an admin. I have been an admin for CYA "Cap Yo ASS SERVER 1" for Counter-Strike 1.6 "http://www.whatsthere.net/index.php"
but quit being an admin after 4 months due to the lack of activity in that clan but the server was always packed with players and i have noticed that some of the players that have played on that server moved to the PD server. Don't ask me how but YES i see them there.
7.Well the reason why i want to be an admin is the same reason why i have been an admin before; to keep people from cheating and make others enjoy their time on the server while playing CS:S. I am fair and have never abused my admin powers.

Thank You for your consideration.

Ryan Chao