Thread: Silver Bullet
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005
Sand Dweller

Angry

I don't know about what Jelly said, but I do agree that sometimes some of the guys in 13 ghosts do join the same team and stack them. I know because I sometimes will have to join the opposing team to try even things out and get completely raped as it is. Not all of them are like that though, I know some of them tend to join the opposing team to even teams out, like Fire.
However, some of the admins need to lighten up. They are there to protect the server from any wrong doing, not doing the wrong doing themselves. I know not all the admins are like that, I know a few who are pretty good being admins.
I have respected the rules on the server and not once cussed or swore in any way. I don't know if phate is a good admin or not but after seeing how he banned me for something so trivial and without warning, I think he needs to control himself. I just can't believe that I got banned because I decided to put a resistance to getting owned.
I am currently attending college at UCSD and sometimes I play CS to let the stress out. I like playing in the pdgaming server because its usually hacker free and I don't get accused of being a hacker like most other servers. I for the most part been playing CS since 1.4. If I was hacking in the server and was banned, I seriously wouldn't come to your forums to talk myself out in getting unbanned. I am in college, I have better things to do like studying than this. The reason I am contending my banning because I feel it was unfair and unjustified. I think camping is wrong when you try it to prolong the game or keep your ratio, but I don't think its bad when your team has been losing for the past 5 rounds and you want to put up a resistance by camping a little.
So if you guys could unban me I would appreciate it a lot, my steam id is the following one:

STEAM_0:1:267786

Even if I don't get unbanned and remain banned from your server. Please take admin powers away from the least deserving ones. Admins help stabilize the server by getting rid of hackers, not to abuse their powers and banning every single player that kills them or they don't like.