Thread: omg banned yes!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006

twas not me, however this does give me an oppurtunity to make a point. It is not always possible to take a demo of a hacker, when i see a hacker my first thought is ban him before he leaves. Especialy with the lower lvl admins who wear there pd tag. If a hacker is in game hacking and they see [pd] sosandso has joined the game chances are they will leave before a ban can be effectively executed. However, if i ban someone, and i do not have a demo of them hacking, they are reinstated. I understand that it is possible for an admin to think someone is hacking and ban them, when really the player just got lucky, or is just very good, and maybe a second or third opinion is needed before banning. However i think that having to take a demo of someone before you ban them is a little silly for an admin. The reason an admin should be chosen is because they are seen as trustworthy. If a player feels that a mistake has been made and they challenge the ban on the forums then the banning admin should definately have to make some sort of statement or response, and a demo is indefinite proof of a hacker, however i dont think it should be required.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.