Thread: Application
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005

personaly i havent been on the server much, which has probably been noticed, since my amazing skill and moves havent been dominating all of you lately, but school+BF2+Job= very little time...anywho last time i was on the server i began to notice the same thing lig just said. I personaly think rules should be made, and since everyone knows that only my personal opion matters and everyone elses dont ive decided to make the rules myself:
1. Lower Level admins give up all admin power once a higher level admin arrives
2.If 2 or more admins of the same level are present in the server then whoever arrived in the server first is the only one allowed to use the admin powers until a higher level admin arrives, or that admin leaves; in which case the second admin would take control.
3. Banning and Kicking are used only for SERIOUS reasons. Bans primarily for cheats, and possibly the violation of other server rules if it continues after warning, AND a kick. Kicking is used on players who you have warned about something (this something would have to be a violation of server rules, not something you personaly think is wrong, it is not your server).
DISCLAIMER
****Jellydoughnut217 has no power whatsoever over this server, therefor that renders these rules totaly and completely unenforcable, unless otherwise noted by HM himself, p.s. jellydoughnut is a babe magnet, and is currently having an affair with everyone on this forums girlfriend, hot friend, mother, sister, aunt, grandma, cousin ect.

Last edited by jellydoughnut217 : 08-12-2005 at 11:35 PM.