View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004
Super Moderator

I don't care too much for the idea of taking game news from other sites. I think we should have game news that is more relevent to this community. After all, you can go anywhere and find news, but you come to PDG for what we offer. Now, I'm not saying we should shun everyone else's gaming needs; I have them too *cough* PS2 *cough*, but we can't simply reference someone else's work.

Instead, I offer two alternatives:
1). Find a minimum of 3 writers. These writers will make up the PDG press. Their duties will be to inform the PDG community of relevent gaming news. Of course, these writers will have to be accomplished in their work. This means no typos.

2). Create a section of PDG forums dedicated to game news. Members could freely post links to other sites, or write their own gaming news/reviews.

Personally, I favor the second idea as it is much more managable and... well, to state plainly: no one here can type worth a shoelace.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.