Thread: Admin request
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005

Talking Admin request

Hello all

1.Ryan Chao resides in Sacramento, ca
2.Mam@'s_B(+)Y
3.Yes i have read and agree with the rules posted
4.Well let's see.. hehe i've been playing Counter-strike since Beta so that's a long time ago. I have played counter-strike 1.1 and on, counter-strike source, condition-zero, teamfortress. Before i have also played Doom and Quake 2 & 3 if anyone interested in having a few 1-1 hehe (i still have q2 installed )
5.I have been playing on the PD server for about 4 months with other aliases but with the current alias i have been playing under 3 months ever since i have been recommended to play on this server by one of your admins SniperK
6.Yes i do have experience being an admin. I have been an admin for CYA "Cap Yo ASS SERVER 1" for Counter-Strike 1.6 "http://www.whatsthere.net/index.php"
but quit being an admin after 4 months due to the lack of activity in that clan but the server was always packed with players and i have noticed that some of the players that have played on that server moved to the PD server. Don't ask me how but YES i see them there.
7.Well the reason why i want to be an admin is the same reason why i have been an admin before; to keep people from cheating and make others enjoy their time on the server while playing CS:S. I am fair and have never abused my admin powers.

Thank You for your consideration.

Ryan Chao

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.