View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004

Wow...that was too gay to be true, but I suppose I'll type all this again. IE got an error and closed when I hit submit reply
Wuzuuuuuu Jolly and anyone else who remembers me

I vote yes for a TFC server, but thats mainly because I still play it every day

PDGaming wewt, looks great Hm. I like the site layout Regarding TFC Source, Valve has said that it will port the game to Source, but has given us a lack of information on when and how it will happen. So far its not looking like it will happen. The TFC communities response to the lack of information was simple however. We spammed the Steam forums with a thread that got around 1000 posts in a single hour, all saying that we wanted TFC Source haha, that was fun stuff... Anywho, since Valve is giving us a lack of information, some of TFC's elite modelers, programmers, etc got together and have began to port TFC to Source, as a third-party game. So far it's looking really good, these guys are really talented at what they do.

Here's a link to the TFC Source development thread if your interested...
http://forums.thecatacombs.net/showthread.php?t=63356

You have to register at thecatacombs.net before you can read the forums however. So register before you click that link.

ANYWHO...yay for a tfc server. I'm all for it even if I'm the only one. And a big HEY to anyone out there who remembers me. Me n wrab will definitely be in the tfc server is there is one to come, and we will definitely bring some cool peeps along, that don't hack rofl...last serv almost seemed like hackers were the only ones to play there...

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.