View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Kitch

14 just needs a bit of a clarification. Server settings to include map and/or timelimit? Seeing as how those are sometimes altered as per public demand.

I can see putting that in to prevent an admin from potentionally screwing up sensititive commands, but is it to include ALL server altering commands?

Other then that, everything seems solid. My only concern is rules admin 6 and 12.

Lets face it, we're all here to have fun, and that sometimes includes executing a few commands on eachother...be it noclip or godmode, or so on. Are these rules going to be a bit fluid based upon circumstances? Example being late at night were only regulars and admins are on and we have some noclip knife fights or messing around burying eachother and so on...

Obviously I can see the need for such a rule, in the past I've seen admins take retribution upon eachother by abusing their commands....so and so pissed me off so I'll slay'em, or they're camping this area, which I think is unfair, so I'll team_slay them....stuff like that can't be allowed, but will this be punished when its all "fun and games" ? When in a more private setting of course, these kind of things obviously won't go on while the server is full.

http://www.pdgaming.com/csstats/player.php?id=5

My current(and most likely crappy) stats

Fatal Session Error: 137: Can't open file: 'pstats_sessions.MYI'. (errno: 145) =(