View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005

Send a message via AIM to InVinCiBLe
Default Going to College.

I have just received my UC admissions and so far, I have gotten into Irvine, Davis, and Merced. I have also gained admission into Drexel, a private school in Philadelphia(They are giving me $10000 in scholarship money). Currently, I am debating on whether to go to Davis or Irvine. My friends are all going to Davis because it is close to home up in the Bay Area. I want to get away from it all and go to Irvine. During the campus visit at Irvine, I had a really good feeling about the school. The people were friendly, the buildings were contemporary, and the school does rank in the top 10 in the nation for my major(Biological Sciences). HM and MX, can you tell me some ups and downs about Irvine and the surrounding environment, because I am really considering taking the So-Cal path.

I am still awaiting the decision from USC.

THX. Senioritis is great; and I am so excited about college!

PS- If anyone else would like to share their admissions, please feel free to post because I want to hear about other's opinions and experiences.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.