Thread: Remembering...
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006

Send a message via AIM to InVinCiBLe

wow, this was about 4 years ago? on the thread i see that i posted "i wish it hadnt come to this... i remember a week or two ago playing with him in the mnd server... people were telling me to leave cuz i had wshost tag on and noise defended me from them... hes such a good person even though i didnt know im in real life. i still remember the days when sns and him used to always play in wshost, yup those were memories".

what is the mnd server? wow i have bad memory. i loved admining on the wshost servers. take care everyone.

I miss Master~X, Evenflow, Diepepsi(even though he was a jackass), bunghole, te mark, Asmodeus, shorty, streak, shocker, SNS clan, SEMPER!!!!, Hostagedown, HM, Kaos(powerhungry), Stronghold, HappyHopper, Hammy, Brickroad, ObeyGIANT, Jlive, Blazingguns, Hooters, c-2, KITCH, Rayhn, Venom, wcx, MAO, EYE, TheJudge(i remember he's from germany), |2azo|2, xdude, and most of all, NOISE!

I miss the de_simpsons map and the aliens that HM released on everyone in the old cs_militia days.

*EDIT EDIT*: I miss Xtreme second most.