View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006

LOL same here

Rabbit, like i said, you want to see how he plays in person well that's fine, SET IT UP. You want to have a LAN party ... well Start talking about it, I'm totally up for it, we all live in north california and most of the PD people i see live somewhere in CAL so i don't think it would be too much as to set up a lan party somewhere here. Rabbit i just love the fact that you think i'm covering for anybody, i just find that funny. It's true that i can't know for sure wethere everyplayer on the server is legit or not i have my doubts but when it comes down to oneshot, i'm sure he doesn't hack that's all im saying. By the way since you talk so much about him where's the demo? Since we have had complaints about him so much whey don't you post a demo of him here? You complain so much about him yet you have not done anything to prove to the higher authorities that he is hacking, and from looking at past post a lot of admin agrees with me that he isn't hacking
LOL i really thought that this conversation was over but rabbit loves to stir things up i guess.