View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006
Muffin

Send a message via AIM to COM | T3h1337rMuffin! Send a message via MSN to COM | T3h1337rMuffin!
Talking

ok, heres my shot at ending the thread. LIKE I SAID BEFORE. DEMO = ADMIN WATCHING IT = DECISION. NO DEMO = NO REGARD TO PERSON ACCUSING = END OF STORY

To all who think someone hacks, just take a flippen demo.

I said how to do it. Now to locate it, its in cstrike folder.

Normally Crogramfiles/steam/steamapps/username/counter-strikesource/cstrike/demonameyoumade.dem

you can view the demos by going into css. (Not in a server) and in console (you might have to enable it under advanced keyboard options first if you havent already - lame css made default no console)....
.... type playdemo DemoNameYouChose.dem

then to stop just close out (hit esc of concole) or let it finish. I wont tell you how to record to tga as thats not used in viewing, only movie making.

Last stem. Get on the forum. Post a note saying you think someone hacked. (HAVE HIS STEAM ID, USER NAME ETC - Found by typing status in console , like earlier you might have to enable console) (NOTE YOU WILL NEED TO DO THIS WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SERVER WITH THE ACCUSED PLAYER SO HE SHOWS, YOU CANT DO IT IN THE .DEM FILE).

Copy the list. Minimize css, open notepad (In windows - All programs - accessories - notepad) (linux users - well your on linux disregard this whole thing as you almost guaranteed know what you are doing anyways) and past it to it. Get the steam id and post it with the name of the player (exactly like you copied from "status" command in console. And say you have a demo. The admin *moderator* will most likely reply with directions from there. most likely an email addr to send it to etc. .dem files are universal and can be played on any comp with the same game regardless of css or steam updates. (Ive viewed my 1.5 dem files a week or so ago. All I had to do was reinstall cs 1.5.)

Thats it. What a mouth full . I just wanted to explain it really good for all of you that are new, or just never done this. It helps stop time wasting, especially for most of the admins, because im sure they would rather be fragging or doing something else pdgaming wise. GL HF keep it real and safe. (That means no throwing keyboards, bashing your head on desk, or punching out your monitor. That should only be done by trained professionals like myself. : D. []Deace all. - T3h Muffin Will own your deagle. (Once he picks it up after popping your head off first throught 3 walls down the stairs and still make it a legit shot : D )

Ps if ya interested in using the .dems to make a movie just ask me. Theres some great sites out there for css and cs movies, but guess what, you gotta find em yourself! Or just ask me, Ill guide you in the right way, but not tell you how to do it. Moviemaking is an art, not something to be taught all the time. It takes the process of learning step by step, research, and program usage to give you true love with it.

MAN THATS ALOT OF TYPING, MY HANDS FALLING OFF!

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.