Thread: Admin Commands
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006

Only thing I disagree is posting ma_chat unless you dont put in the talk about hackers or possible hackers. Its bad enough wallhackers are almost impossible to see if they cover it up even if they are prefireing ect they can just say sound/headphones/radar ect. Even when they cover it up they still get ahuge advantage and I don't want them able to go to here and see that admins are questioning them so they hide it better. Plus some players get offended by being called hackers. Over all that command is made just for admins.. so I still dont see why you have to let everplayer on the server have access to what we say in private (sure you have a idea).

As for the line "if he bugs you perm ban" that was joke I knew the admin was serious.

I can see why you are doing it with the other commands, it will show when a admin is abuseing. Which has been issues before as the log stated but still dont think its agood idea to post ma_chat to the public. I sure don't want to be alt tabing to say aim or somthing totalk toanother admin about apossible hacker and whats there idea on it.

Thats just my dumbarse opinion

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.