Thread: fuge shanky
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006

Talking fuge shanky

1. Kevin
2. In-Game Name: Fuge Shanky
3. Have you read and do you agree with the rules posted here: http://pdgaming.com/showthread.php?t=39 ? YES!
4. Around what time interval do you normally play?: Random...mostly nights
5. How long have you been playing Half-Life/Counter-Strike, etc? since cS:1.3
6. How long have you been playing on our servers? LONG LONG time..at LEAST a year maybe more
7. Do you have any admin experience? If yes, what mod, and what servers? (please list) admin mod on some random server that is shut down ...i stopped pubbing since i've been in CAL.
8. Why do you want to be an admin on our servers?: Becuase I donated $70000 and you lost it (remember Hostoss...creme filling?) anyways....yea...Im there alot of times when hackers attack and I'd like to be the one to b*tch slap them around and make those hacker's gameplay experience as unenjoyable as possible. I might add that im' very talented at sniffing out a hacker...as i've seen many and am familiar with most of them.

so...plz consider me :-P

....and I normally follow directions..but it was late when I typed this out...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.