View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005
Sand Dweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDenT
lanning in my eyes is legit. The reason being because some people are roomies or goto college. Now if they are ghosting, telling eachother where another person is when another one of em is dead, then something will be done about it. Whenever campers are spotted, we let it go, unless it is excessive. Say a T camping somewhere when they need to plant the bomb. Thats not ok. But a CT camping on a defuse map is ok. Unless the bomb is planted. And admins are discouraged to use the powers as much as possible until it is absolutely necessary, that is why we usually dont do anyhting about campers, unless we feel it is excessive. If you see something you feel is wrong, please make a demo of it and give us a steamid and well investigate.
Well ok then, I was going to use the word ghosting, but i thought some ppl would mistake it for the ghost clan. Although, the implication is still there. That is the problem, there are too many ppl camping on the only two maps that pd provides, especically on dust (which is notorious for t camping) and dust2. There are some kids that neglect the objective, which i my eyes is boring. So, i feel as if it kind of a waste of time to demo campers, then just to say somehting about it. But, i guess from this application, there Is much to discuss. So, im decided to cancel the idea of admin and just bite my lip when i see campers, ghosters, or hackers. Thanks for everyone's input.