Thread: Application
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liggy
I fear for the new guys becoming admin. All I hear in game nowadays is stuff about people wanting X person to be banned cause so and so is annoying or wanting to kick X person for a silly reason.

It's becoming too common for me to log into the server and hear people complaining about an admin. It's disheartening
That is because a lot of the time the person punished will verbally attack an admin. Most likely the guy who got punished and his freinds are the ones who say "omg j00 suck admin" and so on. If you could read the logs, liggy, I bet you 99.1.1% of all those complains are because they were punished for something.

Heck, I warned the T's 10 times today not to excessively camp their spawn, especially with the awps and auto's, ended up slapping 2 guys to death because of it.

You could imagine the reaction between the offenders and the people who died because of it.

EDIt* Homizide, I know exactly what you mean. I just mute that guy every time he spams that annoying stuff.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.