Thread: Silver Bullet
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005
Sand Dweller

No, I don't hack at all and I don't think that was the reason I was banned. As for what you said, I will have to agree, the server doesn't have any autobalancing at all so usually all the good players go to the easy side and own the other team. Office was that case where all the good players were in the terrorist team and the rest were in the ct team. I gotta say, we were losing pretty bad and if it wasn't my last resort, I wouldn't camp.
The truth of the matter is that me and the last guy were completely surrounded and I wanted to take out a few of the terrorists before heading to rescue the hostages, however, I didn't get the chance since after killing one terrorist I was banned. I don't mind dying since its a game, but sometimes camping is necessary, especially when the opposing team is obliterating your team. Its not the smartest idea to go and rush out to 5-6 terrorist while your the only one alive. I know people hate the idea of camping to prolong the game, but all I did was camp to take out a few terrorists before heading out. I think it was a good judgement call, at least in my part.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.