View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006
Sand Dweller

Default totally noticeable

Hi, I was playin on your sever (its the only server i play, most people are respectable, and most people dont cheat), except for one person. Im not going to give my name out there since it probably could be one of u admins, (i really hope not). His name is One Sh@t, and earlier today I specd him for a good 20 mins. All i can say is someone better do something with this guy, he is cheating and its so noticeable (esp distance only from what i can tell). I just cannot understand why losers out there have to cheat on a server that the damn first rule is no hacking...So if its the #1 rule, then why isnt this guy banned (u do realize that there are cheats out there that vac cannot detect, thats why this cheatin punk has been playin on your server ever since i started playin on it). I just cannot understand why there are pricks out there that just cant play a normal game without cheating (and why? ive got banned once before by VAC and let me tell u it sure aint worth it when u gotta spend another 60$ to get a new account. I dont have a pic of the hack, nor do i have his steam id (how in the hell am i gonna get his steam id, i aint no admin here...and if hes an admin..u should be ashamed of yourselves:mad