Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Feedback > Admin Abuse » Silver Bullet

Old 04-08-2005
Sand Dweller

Post Silver Bullet

1. Phate
2. Friday 1:00 am
3. 65.58.242.21:27015 -pd gaming- pdgaming.com
4. I was playing in cs_office as a CT and we were obviously getting slaughtered. So I went to the back where the snowman is and camped for around 10 secs seeing as my whole team was getting slaughtered and it was only me left and some other ct with me. Then a terrorist came from the window and I killed him. Then I was banned by Phate. Maybe I was wrong in camping for less than 10 secs but I am not the only one that has done it before, its part of the game. Even if it was against the rules, phate should have gave me a warning or told me not to do it, I would have listened, instead of plainly banning me.
Old 04-08-2005

Send a message via AIM to Hi BOb

I like to camp for 7 days at a time
Old 04-08-2005

Send a message via ICQ to Liggy Send a message via AIM to Liggy

Phate is a smoking gun. He kicks/bans and moves people as he wants (lotsa times I see clan only team versus random people) and Camping isn't illegal but definitly shunned upon by players. I don't like camping but sometimes I have to just win the rounds for the team. I catch alot of flak nowadays cause I'm resorted to having to even out the losing side (15v8 happens all to often now)

about your ban; You'll still have to run this by Phate and he has to give the confimation if it was just him getting mad with you and not him suspecting you were cheating. Which he will have a demo of if you were cheating. (unless you were blatent with cheating)
Old 04-08-2005
Sand Dweller

No, I don't hack at all and I don't think that was the reason I was banned. As for what you said, I will have to agree, the server doesn't have any autobalancing at all so usually all the good players go to the easy side and own the other team. Office was that case where all the good players were in the terrorist team and the rest were in the ct team. I gotta say, we were losing pretty bad and if it wasn't my last resort, I wouldn't camp.
The truth of the matter is that me and the last guy were completely surrounded and I wanted to take out a few of the terrorists before heading to rescue the hostages, however, I didn't get the chance since after killing one terrorist I was banned. I don't mind dying since its a game, but sometimes camping is necessary, especially when the opposing team is obliterating your team. Its not the smartest idea to go and rush out to 5-6 terrorist while your the only one alive. I know people hate the idea of camping to prolong the game, but all I did was camp to take out a few terrorists before heading out. I think it was a good judgement call, at least in my part.
Old 04-08-2005
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to HostMaster

PHATE! Chime in plz. We'll give PHATE 24 hours to post his side and then we'll unban you if you haven't been already.

-----
Phillips Data
Web Hosting is Awesome
Old 04-08-2005

PHATE IS AN ASS! hes a stat whore and cant take losing. he team stacks CONSTANTLY! it will be 15 on 8 and hell join the team with 15. plus hes a horrible admin he takes advantage of his power and it really angers me. once for example on dust 2 it was a 1 on 1 situation i was the last t and i planted the bomb at b phate (who was already dead and on the opposing team) used his admin powers to tell the reamaning ct what site the bomb was at. this is horrible and he should not be an admin any longer hes horrible and he also kicks and bans people whenever he feels like it its annoying and somethin should be done
Old 04-08-2005

Send a message via ICQ to Liggy Send a message via AIM to Liggy

Tell us how you really feel Jelly.

Really though, phate just needs to come back into reality and control his urges.
Old 04-08-2005
Sand Dweller

Angry

I don't know about what Jelly said, but I do agree that sometimes some of the guys in 13 ghosts do join the same team and stack them. I know because I sometimes will have to join the opposing team to try even things out and get completely raped as it is. Not all of them are like that though, I know some of them tend to join the opposing team to even teams out, like Fire.
However, some of the admins need to lighten up. They are there to protect the server from any wrong doing, not doing the wrong doing themselves. I know not all the admins are like that, I know a few who are pretty good being admins.
I have respected the rules on the server and not once cussed or swore in any way. I don't know if phate is a good admin or not but after seeing how he banned me for something so trivial and without warning, I think he needs to control himself. I just can't believe that I got banned because I decided to put a resistance to getting owned.
I am currently attending college at UCSD and sometimes I play CS to let the stress out. I like playing in the pdgaming server because its usually hacker free and I don't get accused of being a hacker like most other servers. I for the most part been playing CS since 1.4. If I was hacking in the server and was banned, I seriously wouldn't come to your forums to talk myself out in getting unbanned. I am in college, I have better things to do like studying than this. The reason I am contending my banning because I feel it was unfair and unjustified. I think camping is wrong when you try it to prolong the game or keep your ratio, but I don't think its bad when your team has been losing for the past 5 rounds and you want to put up a resistance by camping a little.
So if you guys could unban me I would appreciate it a lot, my steam id is the following one:

STEAM_0:1:267786

Even if I don't get unbanned and remain banned from your server. Please take admin powers away from the least deserving ones. Admins help stabilize the server by getting rid of hackers, not to abuse their powers and banning every single player that kills them or they don't like.
Old 04-08-2005
Super Moderator

...since when was camping a bannable offense?
Old 04-08-2005
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to HostMaster

camping should never result in a ban, and should only result in a kick under extreme circumstances. as far as i'm concerned, if someone wants to camp, good for them. just throw a nade in there. if they are camping, you know where they are, should be a cake walk

-----
Phillips Data
Web Hosting is Awesome