Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Feedback > Server Suggestions » Any active members left?

Old 11-13-2006
Super Moderator

Hahaha.

When I stated "at least a dozen major electronic retailers" I was referring to stores like Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, Circuit City etc, not your run of the mill Game Stop or Radio Shack, and the "dozen" reference is simply a gross underestimation (to be on the safe side), since I never plan on counting all of them.

Did you actually drive the 30 minutes down to Sacramento to count all the stores there? You said 18, not about 18, or almost 18, but exactly 18.

And you'd have to drive all the way from Vacaville to San Francisco just to go to a Sony store? Isn't that like over 50 miles? There's one a mere 15 minute drive from my house.

Why am I arguing with you about stores anyway?

Orange County > Sacramento in every possible way imaginable.
Old 11-13-2006
G-Man

lol Vacaville is very electronics oriented. I could also drive 15 min to fairefield to go to best buy ect.
Old 12-01-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by HostMaster View Post
Oooh, but if you sell your account then you can't decide to play again later.. it would be,. like permanent or something.

Besides, who could give up all those epix! Like oh my gosh purple is delicious.
Well Selling the account would be better then what i did.....

Lvl 60 rogue all Teir1 Over half Teir 2 Lots of Aq stuff, Drop for the dagger that you made after beating the twin guys...
What i did.. was stupid very stupid indeed i decided to D/e everthing i ever owned and give it away then deleted my char.. So!!! dont do what i did freaking sell sell sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s 150days gametime wasted......
p.s.s better to just buy a damn epicezord char! after all whos going to support the farming community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes im around just busy.. college ect.. i try to drop in when i can =) forgot about posting here..
p.s.s.s.s yes i quite for a my girlfriend but i should sold it....
Old 12-02-2006
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to HostMaster

Wow my gosh he sold his account just after he posted this on the guild forums. O:!

Quote:
------------------
There is no sense deleting this thread. By now everyone in the guild should have received this as an
e-mail or private message in the forum.
-------------------

Allow me, for just a moment, to pull a Bav and go nuts for seemingly no reason.

I am absolutely positive I am not the only person who feels this way, but rather than speak for the masses
I'll speak purely for myself.

My initial thoughts of this guild were grand. I could tell we had some epic potential and some great raid
leadership. In the beginning things were crazy-fun, as I'm sure many of you will recall. Everyone was having
a great time -- even while wiping on Rag, then Vael, and finally Firemaw.

Ah, the good ol' days...

Then Bav tried running the guild. Yeah, sure, he had always been Guild Master, but up until this point he had let
the guild sort of guide itself through the mist. My thoughts are he probably should have left it that way.

-- Strike one --
Not much more than a month after the guild's conception, Bav exploded in frustration over a chasm that was
beginning to form amongst two cliques the in guild. He did this in front of 40 people, in the middle of
BWL... an event that truly only considered a handful of people. "Leave the guild, gquit right now. I
guarantee you, I will replace your ass and we will be back in here in less than a month. All of you, leave now!"
What a nice way to build stability.

It turns out Bav's uncanny raid leadership skills don't quite translate into good guild leadership.
I began to notice an interesting anomaly: As Bav became a more effective raid leader, he became more and more of
a terrible guild leader. I'm sure he was aware of this; his natural instinct was to tighten his grip on players.

"Anyone who says anything negative about any of the officers will be added to the **** list. [And can't raid.]"
Wow... it simply does not get more tyrannical than that. Naturally, like any dictator, Bav was frightened by critics,
and absolutely stringent on never correcting his own flaws.

-- Strike two --
Deleting every post in the forums, and effectively ended all raiding. This has to be the most
epic mistake you have ever made, Bav. I am sure you regret it, whether you will admit to it publicly or not.

Oh, and then... the audacity!

-- Strike three --
**** talking everyone you FORCE to leave the guild. Just because your family plays this game doesn't mean
everyone in the guild is family. People don't want to waste $15 a month on ZG wipes. People play to progress.
You halt all effective raiding and expect them to stay? Absolutely unbelievable!

Replace me. Replace Aladys, Bergs, BlackiE, Ulrith, Oscar and all the rest. All the people that believed in YOU.
All the people YOU turned your back on. Do you honestly think you can?

No guild under this leadership will ever see the inside of BWL again. Not as long as anyone is around to
remind people of these atrocities.

Vital Force is dead. All thanks to you, Bav.

Good luck on a new server, and congratulations to you and your family on all those banked goods.
That must've been what you meant when you said you were "preparing for the expansion."

-----
Phillips Data
Web Hosting is Awesome
Old 12-11-2006

Send a message via AIM to Hi BOb

Selling accounts make Jesus cry.