Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Counter-Strike Source [65.58.242.21:27015] > Report In-Game Violations » totally noticeable

Old 09-06-2006
Gordon Freeman

i laugh at this thread
Old 09-06-2006

LOL same here

Rabbit, like i said, you want to see how he plays in person well that's fine, SET IT UP. You want to have a LAN party ... well Start talking about it, I'm totally up for it, we all live in north california and most of the PD people i see live somewhere in CAL so i don't think it would be too much as to set up a lan party somewhere here. Rabbit i just love the fact that you think i'm covering for anybody, i just find that funny. It's true that i can't know for sure wethere everyplayer on the server is legit or not i have my doubts but when it comes down to oneshot, i'm sure he doesn't hack that's all im saying. By the way since you talk so much about him where's the demo? Since we have had complaints about him so much whey don't you post a demo of him here? You complain so much about him yet you have not done anything to prove to the higher authorities that he is hacking, and from looking at past post a lot of admin agrees with me that he isn't hacking
LOL i really thought that this conversation was over but rabbit loves to stir things up i guess.
Old 09-06-2006
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to MaStEr~X

Tatsuo knows for himself that oneshot doesn't cheat.
KillerRabbit doesn't know for himself whether or not oneshot cheats.
Therefore, KillerRabbit will look and find out for himself whether or not oneshot cheats. And by "find out for himself," I mean he will not take other admins' say-so over his own admining suspicions, regardless of relationship(s).

If KillerRabbit finds out for himself that oneshot cheats, and bans him for it, then he'll present whatever evidence he has used to come to his conclusion to me [if oneshot refutes his banning].

mx =
AIM: whsmasterx OR splashtagular
OR text message the entry, "soulbegone" to the number "666"
Old 09-06-2006
Muffin

Send a message via AIM to COM | T3h1337rMuffin! Send a message via MSN to COM | T3h1337rMuffin!
Talking

ok, heres my shot at ending the thread. LIKE I SAID BEFORE. DEMO = ADMIN WATCHING IT = DECISION. NO DEMO = NO REGARD TO PERSON ACCUSING = END OF STORY

To all who think someone hacks, just take a flippen demo.

I said how to do it. Now to locate it, its in cstrike folder.

Normally Crogramfiles/steam/steamapps/username/counter-strikesource/cstrike/demonameyoumade.dem

you can view the demos by going into css. (Not in a server) and in console (you might have to enable it under advanced keyboard options first if you havent already - lame css made default no console)....
.... type playdemo DemoNameYouChose.dem

then to stop just close out (hit esc of concole) or let it finish. I wont tell you how to record to tga as thats not used in viewing, only movie making.

Last stem. Get on the forum. Post a note saying you think someone hacked. (HAVE HIS STEAM ID, USER NAME ETC - Found by typing status in console , like earlier you might have to enable console) (NOTE YOU WILL NEED TO DO THIS WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SERVER WITH THE ACCUSED PLAYER SO HE SHOWS, YOU CANT DO IT IN THE .DEM FILE).

Copy the list. Minimize css, open notepad (In windows - All programs - accessories - notepad) (linux users - well your on linux disregard this whole thing as you almost guaranteed know what you are doing anyways) and past it to it. Get the steam id and post it with the name of the player (exactly like you copied from "status" command in console. And say you have a demo. The admin *moderator* will most likely reply with directions from there. most likely an email addr to send it to etc. .dem files are universal and can be played on any comp with the same game regardless of css or steam updates. (Ive viewed my 1.5 dem files a week or so ago. All I had to do was reinstall cs 1.5.)

Thats it. What a mouth full . I just wanted to explain it really good for all of you that are new, or just never done this. It helps stop time wasting, especially for most of the admins, because im sure they would rather be fragging or doing something else pdgaming wise. GL HF keep it real and safe. (That means no throwing keyboards, bashing your head on desk, or punching out your monitor. That should only be done by trained professionals like myself. : D. []Deace all. - T3h Muffin Will own your deagle. (Once he picks it up after popping your head off first throught 3 walls down the stairs and still make it a legit shot : D )

Ps if ya interested in using the .dems to make a movie just ask me. Theres some great sites out there for css and cs movies, but guess what, you gotta find em yourself! Or just ask me, Ill guide you in the right way, but not tell you how to do it. Moviemaking is an art, not something to be taught all the time. It takes the process of learning step by step, research, and program usage to give you true love with it.

MAN THATS ALOT OF TYPING, MY HANDS FALLING OFF!
Old 09-07-2006

now that's what i call "being thorough" hehe i like that! Thank you for the help. I'm sure everyone knows how to take a demo...
Old 09-07-2006

Send a message via AIM to chrisharper23 Send a message via Yahoo to chrisharper23

yeah if you do not know how to record a demo F10 your life now!
Pentium D 830 3.0 Oc'd 3.6ghz | 961mhz FSB | 4x512MB DDR2 533mhz 4200 dual channel| MSI 7800GTX OC'd 522/1440 | Asus P5LD2 | 36GB Raptor | 160GB WD | 250GB WD | Big Typhoon HSF | XG Dragon | 3dmark05-8246 3dmark06-5037
Old 09-08-2006
Muffin

Send a message via AIM to COM | T3h1337rMuffin! Send a message via MSN to COM | T3h1337rMuffin!

the sad thing, id say over 75% of cs people dont know how to record. I still find people that are like DUDE i havent played this map before. And its nuke or inferno. Like I said, alot are new, especially on css. It was a christmas present for most kids along with a new computer. HAHA. its so true. I just didnt want to hear someone start asking questions. Type so much that they cant even think of a ?. That was my outlook on it. hehe.

I just dont like stupid questions. But remember, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people. Now this is boring..... BACK TO THE PILE !!!. LOLerz//