Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Counter-Strike Source [65.58.242.21:27015] > Un-Ban Requests » i dont hack...

Old 08-18-2005
Civilian

Default i dont hack...

1. FaceFull

2. Not Sure who banned me as i dont know who admins r

3. Supposedly hacking

4. First of all i enjoy playin on ur server. mostly cause dust2 is my favorite map. but i was just banned for hacking today. i can tell u i dont hack, ive never hacked in any game ive ever played. it may look like i hack or something cause i tend to sometimes follow the sound of players thru the walls. but i in no way can see them. i play with headphones and the sound turned up. i can easily tell where peopel r commin from.

i pretty much know all teh sounds in dust2. if u walk on the rails in dust2 it sounds like ur walkin on the dirt. the side next to the rocks goin up to b sound like cement. i can tell u wich grenade is thrown when it hits the ground by the sound it makes. if i'm watchin down middle as ct i can tell when people r in lower b tunnels and where they r going. i can tell if they r tryin to jump on the box or the cement block. when people r firing guns, i can usually tell where they r by the sound, unless there is like 20 guns goin off then i have n oclue whats goin on. like the round just before i got banned. i heard the peopel commin down the middle and the guys commin down from upper b. i killed everyone i heard but another person came from upper and another came from either behind a box or from middle and they raped me. i had no clue they were there.

plus when peopel smoke if u crouch down u can see their feet. if people smoke double doors and u zoom in 2 times u can barely see thru the smoke to catwalks. if someone throws a flash at u and u turn around fast enough u wont get flashed or u will but u can still just barely see.

when awpin down the middle i usually jump across once to see where peopel r then jump again and awp. people tend to not move around much when awping. if there is no awpers i watch middle, i stand back as far as i can and keep my crosshair in the farthest bottom corner where awpers would peak out if i'm lookin at cat. i try to have the door line up with the corner at the end of cat so i can get as much room to react to people runnin across. its not like i'm doin impossible things. i watch my radar to know where my teammates r, i look at names to see where people die, and how they died. people tend to be predictable as well. strafin left-right-left-right-left, or strafin to one direction only. i can easily follow someone when they strafe behidn a door liek that.

i have my graphics turned down all teh way so that may do something but apperently peopel play with shadows on which seems to give them quite a bit of an advantage over me since they can see shadows thru doors and before people ever get around the corner. but i happen to think its cheesey so i dont play with them on, even though i could.

i have been playin there for like a week or more without being accused. then all of a sudden some pd guys come in and accuse me and then everyone turns on me?

Last edited by FaceFull : 08-18-2005 at 07:08 PM.
Old 08-18-2005

Send a message via AIM to Caboose Send a message via MSN to Caboose

Well, I don't know but there should be a demo. Anyone care to post it for review?
Old 08-18-2005
Civilian

ya post a demo, it would be cool to see myself play for once
Old 08-18-2005

no, it wasn't me, so dont jump on me ok? ok
Old 08-18-2005
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to HostMaster

The banning admin must reply to this thread within 72 hours from the date of this thread. If not the user may be unbanned by any admin present.

-----
Phillips Data
Web Hosting is Awesome
Old 08-19-2005
Civilian

oh and the spectator is bugged too, sometimes u see what the player sees and sometimes u dont. so it may of looked like at times that i killed people behind doors or boxes that could not be seen, when i really could see them.

cause i distinctly remember a time right before i got banned when a pd guy was specin me and he called me a hacker cause i headshotted a guy at double doors from t spawn and he couldnt see him. but from my view i could plainly see him from about the shoulders and up(i was usin the 2 stacked boxes to cover me).
Old 08-19-2005

did you get the name of this "pd guy"?

for example

homizide
uh... hmm who else
its.josh (me)
its.tuan (he wouldnt do something like this i dont think)
fire walk with me wouldnt either, barely plays anymore
mmm jelly, i dont know, havent played with him enough

Last edited by josh : 08-19-2005 at 01:14 AM.
Old 08-19-2005
Civilian

umm, ive played with the its. guys and they have never accused me of hacking..this guy was [pd] or is that the same thing? pretty sure it was [PD] at least. tehre was also like pD: in there too. i have a horrible memory. i assume they own the server or soemthing though, but it was the first time i ever recall playing with any pds and i was accused and banned not to long after they joined.

Last edited by FaceFull : 08-19-2005 at 01:42 AM.
Old 08-19-2005

Hmm recently admins were told we have the option of throwing on a PD tag to show we are admin, for the sake of knowing who's an admin. I haven't taken on that tag. However I think any admin has needs to fess up... I understand how frustrating this is, facefull.
Old 08-19-2005
Civilian

ya it is a bit frustrating. iv enever hacked in any game ive played. and thats a lot of games. team was #1 for about a year in tribes, the sof2 team i was on was #2 in season 1 for cal and got moed to invite next season but sof2 didnt last to long. though we should of been #1 in season 1 but due to a teammate throwin a bad nade and killin half our team we lost lol

never hacked in any games ive played. dont even liek to cheat in single player games. only cheats ive ever used in a game were for doom and duke3d for single player.

plus i just recently switched from usin a trackball for 8 years to a laser mouse. i'm just finally starting to get a little use to it. i have a hard time usin automatic weapons cause the recoil screws me up cause i still feel weird/gimepd usin teh mouse. its a big change goin from trackball to laser mouse lol