Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Counter-Strike Source [65.58.242.21:27015] > Application for Admin » Application For Admin

Old 09-13-2006
Gordon Freeman

reason being that was win i was in college and not working and did not have my own buisness now i don't have the time to dedicate my self to play that much..honstely i see where your coming from but gaming's not everyhing..i was sponsored and the money u get its not worth it..playing games for chump change is not worth it.i mean its kewl to get nice 500 dollar cases and stuff for cheep.but i enjoy making 20 times the amount of money working and not playing games.people get old and things have to change..i wish i was still 18 and still in high school/college with my parents support and playing cs all day..but it don't happen like that..
Old 10-01-2006
Muffin

Send a message via AIM to COM | T3h1337rMuffin! Send a message via MSN to COM | T3h1337rMuffin!

god i miss those days. What has life come to. Real world sucks. Everyone thats under 17, dig a hole in your back yard, and bury your head. That might work in stopping the future from coming.

(PS sand would work much better!)
Old 10-01-2006
Muffin

Send a message via AIM to COM | T3h1337rMuffin! Send a message via MSN to COM | T3h1337rMuffin!
Talking

I played back with #s2n back in the days. Ever heard of them. If you have played long enuf you probably have. Think the movie "gamers" and #1 ranked team from 00-03 in multiple leagues, all pro lan. I know how the money stuff is. Im not that good now adays, but thats because I dont play 12+ hours a day anymore plus training. Liek I said, I needa go bury my head in some sand. Might see muhommad on tv. They will come for me ahhhhhhhhh!