Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > PD Gaming Announcements & Archive > PD Gaming Announcements » pd gaming tryout

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2006
Sand Dweller

Default pd gaming tryout

hye this is wow lol rofl, aka sikshot. uh just wonderin if i can get a tryout. mama's boy told me to do this. and yea sniperk i played with you back in the summer u ringed for my past clan a couple of times. my old clan use to own pd gaming. all top 10 belonged to us =) 241 represent. but yea let me get a tryout. always down for to play cal. hit me back. email karma1413@yahoo.com.
Old 04-18-2006

hahha of course you own; especially sniperk; that guy is such a noob l33t. HAHAHA mama's boy has to be the greatest in the pd-gaming cal team but yea let me find a dedicated server then we can tryout everyone that wants to tryout with a scrim. I think that would be easiest, i could careless how well you do or how bad you do in the server as long as you can do well as a team then "recruit" welcome aboard. Let's see what one shot and sniperk wants to do.
Old 04-19-2006
Gordon Freeman

i'm indiffrent like i said if we don't advance i don't care i just wanna have fun in a competitive manor..and advertise the server..hopefully we don't get random lags on our 12 man..but yea as soon as me and host figure out the 12 man situation then i'm down to try out..and keep playing in the pub and keep sucking up to us we might let u in with out a try out=)
Old 04-20-2006
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to RoDenT Send a message via AIM to RoDenT

The team is being discontinued under the pdgaming name. No recruiting is to be done on this forum for any continuing team. I am closing this thread for this reason.

I Like Spinning In Chairs
Closed Thread