Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Counter-Strike Source [65.58.242.21:27015] > Report In-Game Violations » totally noticeable

Old 08-22-2006
Sand Dweller

Default totally noticeable

Hi, I was playin on your sever (its the only server i play, most people are respectable, and most people dont cheat), except for one person. Im not going to give my name out there since it probably could be one of u admins, (i really hope not). His name is One Sh@t, and earlier today I specd him for a good 20 mins. All i can say is someone better do something with this guy, he is cheating and its so noticeable (esp distance only from what i can tell). I just cannot understand why losers out there have to cheat on a server that the damn first rule is no hacking...So if its the #1 rule, then why isnt this guy banned (u do realize that there are cheats out there that vac cannot detect, thats why this cheatin punk has been playin on your server ever since i started playin on it). I just cannot understand why there are pricks out there that just cant play a normal game without cheating (and why? ive got banned once before by VAC and let me tell u it sure aint worth it when u gotta spend another 60$ to get a new account. I dont have a pic of the hack, nor do i have his steam id (how in the hell am i gonna get his steam id, i aint no admin here...and if hes an admin..u should be ashamed of yourselves:mad
Old 08-22-2006

Send a message via ICQ to Liggy Send a message via AIM to Liggy

Everyone can get steam ID's with a simple 'status' command in console.
Old 08-22-2006

no proof = no ban. hit ~ type "record 'file name here' " in console while specing, then when its done type "stop" in console. Upload the video here.
Old 08-22-2006
Gordon Freeman

it dun matter wut ur name is..u are prolly 1 of the biggest noobs in the server lmao esp distance..dude go buy a good sound card and stop running off ur 16 bit
if it snot ur sound card try playing wiht head phones..with good head phones u could heare a USP silenced across the map..usp distance wut a noob
Old 08-22-2006
Gordon Freeman

forgot to add..if he hacked i would be to because we are real life friends.and wut he has i would have and we all kno i don' hack
Old 08-24-2006

HEHE

Nutwasted, i am an admin on the server "Mama's BOy" and have been an admin since cs:1.6 and have been playing CS since beta version, and one thing that i know for sure is that one_shot has been playing since that time as well. I know him personally and i play on his computer all the time, so i can guarantee that he doesn't cheat or has any cheats on his computer. He's very good at being able to spot where players are on the map just by sound, just like any decent players should be able to. If you're unable to do that, try it, put on some headsets and see if you can tell where your teamates die from by using ur radar and sound. Just a friendly advice, and it doesn't hurt that he's pretty quick with the trigger, not as quick as me though. LOL

PS:speaking of cheaters, why do you hate on cheaters so much when you got banned from VAC once before? hahaha
Old 08-24-2006
Gordon Freeman

that tatsuo guy on top is a genuine noob
Old 08-24-2006

Send a message via AIM to chrisharper23 Send a message via Yahoo to chrisharper23

I've caught Rabbit hacking, lol...hahahahaha
Pentium D 830 3.0 Oc'd 3.6ghz | 961mhz FSB | 4x512MB DDR2 533mhz 4200 dual channel| MSI 7800GTX OC'd 522/1440 | Asus P5LD2 | 36GB Raptor | 160GB WD | 250GB WD | Big Typhoon HSF | XG Dragon | 3dmark05-8246 3dmark06-5037
Old 08-24-2006
G-Man

lol I remeber pointing out where peole were on the map, and I can remember what admin said it, but he asked if I wall hacked.
Old 08-24-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisharper23
I've caught Rabbit hacking, lol...hahahahaha
Yes, I have the leetest hacks!!! like the negitive aimbot. Probably not the right place to post.. being this has nothing to do with hackers unless its me and my leet hacks or my uncaning ablility to nade myself.