Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Counter-Strike Source [65.58.242.21:27015] > Report In-Game Violations » Format for reporting cheaters

Old 12-29-2004
Super Moderator

Default Format for reporting cheaters

In general one should use the following format:

1. In-game name of the cheater
2. SteamID of the cheater
3. Type of cheat/hack
4. A demo of the cheating attached to the post and/or an admin's backing.

Notes:
------------------------
Proof that the SteamID matches the in-game name is good to have if you can get it. Examples: screenshot, condump, demo

If someone could post instructions on demoing (I don't have CS:S yet) under this post, it would be much appreciated.
------------------------

-Edit by Kitch-
To record a demo, its exactly like Half-Life 1. Type in "Record" in console when you want to start recording, and "Stop" when you are finished recording. Demo's are prefered to be in spectator mode and in first person view(A demo from your view getting killed by the alleged cheater is not sufficent).

While the demo is being played, please type in "users" to get a listening of all people in the server with their steam_id's, this listing will pop up while an admin reviews the demo.

The demo will appear in your steam/steamapps/"email"/counterstrike-source/cstrike folder. Zip, upload, and thats it.

-/Edit by Kitch-

Last edited by Kitch : 01-28-2006 at 02:38 PM.
Old 01-27-2006
Sand Dweller

Exclamation trying to be admin

This guy named turtle who i guess knows hi bob was telling everyone that he was the admin and everytime he didnt like something someone did he would threaten to ban them and this happen more than one time. And today he thought it would be funny to change his name to mine with little kid remarks in the name.Please do whatever you can to remedy this situation because i do enjoy playing on your server and would like to continue enjoying it.

soon to be top10 Teamvato | mIcRo

p.s. his steamid STEAM_0:0:8000252 54:32 195 0 active

Last edited by mIcRo : 01-27-2006 at 03:03 PM.
Old 01-27-2006

Send a message via AIM to Hi BOb

did I just hear my name?!?!?!?... oh turtle ya hes a handfull of fun if you know how to treat people like that... with a mentol problem no idea how I can talk to him but hes a cool guy I'm sure he was just joking ( thats just his lame joking ) I'll imform him to shut up and that this will not happen ever again. I hope you keep playing on our server

soon to be top9 better then you Hi BOb!

ps. why did you post this on format for reporting cheaters!?!