Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Counter-Strike Source [65.58.242.21:27015] > Counter-Strike Source Discussion » Donations Thread for New Server

Old 05-01-2006

[quote=Fishing For Bullets]

I'm sending a check for $350.00, I'll go half of the half. Why don't some of you others step-up.

QUOTE]

dear lord. You are the man. I have no job or source of income. Im on the same level as bob when it comes to cash.
Old 05-01-2006
G-Man

damn if you posted this like 2 weeks ago host you could of have 5000 from me!! I just spent it on a new server/OC3 connection. Im hopping to strike up a deal with NTL....
Old 05-01-2006

Send a message via AIM to chrisharper23 Send a message via Yahoo to chrisharper23

HM Im sending off my check this week to ya. Hopefully we can get enough to match your price. If not I guess a least inexpensive server would be good I guess.
Pentium D 830 3.0 Oc'd 3.6ghz | 961mhz FSB | 4x512MB DDR2 533mhz 4200 dual channel| MSI 7800GTX OC'd 522/1440 | Asus P5LD2 | 36GB Raptor | 160GB WD | 250GB WD | Big Typhoon HSF | XG Dragon | 3dmark05-8246 3dmark06-5037
Old 05-01-2006
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to HostMaster

Wow, very nice offer Mike. My name is Paul Phillips so make the check out to me with pdgaming donation in the memo line.

The total on the first post of this thread is $22 because my $700 donation will be added when we hit $700. Since it comes from me, no need to paypal myself the money.

It kicks you for using a reserved slot? Strange.. but yeah I'll fix it if I can. Any idea what causes it?

Interesting that your son likes WOW, I've been playing that a bit recently. That game is addicting. Looking forward to some good CSS lag free though.

Thanks,.. and your Sand Dweller status will change after like 20 posts or so.

That AMD system you built has some nice stats, surprised more people don't play on it.

-- And Chris, thanks for sending in a check soon here too. At this rate we'll have a new server up before we know it.

-----
Phillips Data
Web Hosting is Awesome
Old 05-02-2006

Send a message via AIM to Hi BOb

:'( people care about us... *crys on Pauls shoulder*.. *sniff* you make me so happy guys! .. even you brian!!! *hugs*
Old 05-02-2006
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to RoDenT Send a message via AIM to RoDenT

lol what did i do?

I Like Spinning In Chairs
Old 05-02-2006
Sand Dweller

Default Reserve Slots

Paul,

Regarding the Reserve Slots, I only get that message when there are 20 or 21 people on the server. I'll try to connect with 20 and the console message I get is "You were disconnected for using a reserve slot". I will not be able to connect until it gets to 19 or less. Not sure if this will help you or not.

Hope you are able to get the server, sooner rather than later. Come on fellas pony up. If you guys are anything like my son, you waste to much money on your girl friends.

Hope to see ya playing on the server some day.

Mike
Old 05-02-2006

Send a message via AIM to chrisharper23 Send a message via Yahoo to chrisharper23

haha that's why its best to be single currently, all my money stays with me. I am in the middle of a conflicted decision. I just bought a house, now I am debating whether I trade in my expedition for a H2, or a 2001 mercedes C320. hmmmm
Pentium D 830 3.0 Oc'd 3.6ghz | 961mhz FSB | 4x512MB DDR2 533mhz 4200 dual channel| MSI 7800GTX OC'd 522/1440 | Asus P5LD2 | 36GB Raptor | 160GB WD | 250GB WD | Big Typhoon HSF | XG Dragon | 3dmark05-8246 3dmark06-5037
Old 05-02-2006
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Hooters

Wow... Host, if you want help setting up the server or anything let me know I'll lend some time after the 20th of May, I only have summer school for 10 weeks after that then it's off to find a job. But I will be down in OC interviewing for atleast a few days, that could be extended if you want extra hands... YIPPY!!!
Old 05-03-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDenT
also, to anyone that is wondering how you can get the opportunity to see the server, here is how it is done.

first, you need to cut off paul's hand because it checks ur finger prints to even get inside the data center.

then you need to put on paul's face, because there is a camera that checks ur face to the id you need to wear and it compares it to their database. no faking ID's here....you need to actually wear his face.

And finally when you get past that security, you need to find the locker the server is in and find out the locker combo.

Good luck.
Rodent, you diffently need to play wow less and play on the css server