Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Counter-Strike Source [65.58.242.21:27015] > Report In-Game Violations » totally noticeable

Old 08-29-2006
Gordon Freeman

lol trying to start me no..never hahah naw u kno how it is..fool..all them e-thugs on here..always got something to say..when we all know the truth..hahah anyways CLOSE THE THREAD HOMIES
Old 08-29-2006

Quote:
by coming from you rabbit a below average player,
You don't take his word simply because he's a below average player? That seems rather childish to me.
Old 08-29-2006

Childish no... i don't take his word to heart because a below average player will not be able to distinguish between a good player and one that hacks. The job of an admin is exactly that and if you can't be able to distinguish between the two i don't know what you are doing being an admin. If you have any doubts you should ask another admin, not put him down saying that im backing him up just because i know him.. the fact is because i know him is the reason why i'm telling you that he's not hacking and yet he still perseve as to say that i want to cover for him? I don't question the fact that rabbit is looking into one shot to see if he hacks or not, i understand that; but if you can't take the word of two admins that see him play all the time, you probably need to play more and learn a little bit more about how better players play. just a thought
Old 08-29-2006
Gordon Freeman

CLOSE IT CLOSE IT...u kno cal only sticks up for rabbit cuz rabbit lives in cal's back yard hahaha..jk jk..but naw its cuz there like butt buddies.but what ever..CLOSE THE THREAD KEEP THE PEACE
Old 09-04-2006

Rofl, since when have I ever stuck up for Rabbit? I'm not saying he's an amazing player, but just because you suck doesn't mean you can't tell if someone is hacking or not. Also, I'm not saying OneShot hacks, it's obvious he doesn't.

On a side note - I honestly hate you SniperK, as I've never seen you make a single constructive comment anywhere on these forums. I'm not going to hold it against you, but I had to let that out for my own peace of mind.
Old 09-04-2006
Muffin

Send a message via AIM to COM | T3h1337rMuffin! Send a message via MSN to COM | T3h1337rMuffin!

just get a demo of him. yeesh not that hard. record name.dem then stop to stop, that too hard?
Old 09-04-2006
Gordon Freeman

lol everyone hates me..o well doesn't stop me from being me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladium
Rofl, since when have I ever stuck up for Rabbit? I'm not saying he's an amazing player, but just because you suck doesn't mean you can't tell if someone is hacking or not. Also, I'm not saying OneShot hacks, it's obvious he doesn't.

On a side note - I honestly hate you SniperK, as I've never seen you make a single constructive comment anywhere on these forums. I'm not going to hold it against you, but I had to let that out for my own peace of mind.
Old 09-05-2006

Send a message via AIM to Hi BOb

If everyone hates you can you dont change no one will ever like you /dance
Old 09-05-2006
Gordon Freeman

lol.no everyone is a broad statement a lot of people like me only nubs hate me..its okay tho..cuz i kno i'm a kool guy =)
Old 09-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsuo View Post
Childish no... i don't take his word to heart because a below average player will not be able to distinguish between a good player and one that hacks. The job of an admin is exactly that and if you can't be able to distinguish between the two i don't know what you are doing being an admin. If you have any doubts you should ask another admin, not put him down saying that im backing him up just because i know him.. the fact is because i know him is the reason why i'm telling you that he's not hacking and yet he still perseve as to say that i want to cover for him? I don't question the fact that rabbit is looking into one shot to see if he hacks or not, i understand that; but if you can't take the word of two admins that see him play all the time, you probably need to play more and learn a little bit more about how better players play. just a thought

Ok, do you know what your job is as a admin? Its sure as hell not to just be like Oo there good im not going to watch them beacuse well im this leet player that plays alot I know know when people are legit. You watch them when they start doing bs stuff or when you get complaints (like oneshot), i know Ive been specatated a few times and ppl have acused me of hacking oo well. Listen stop thinking ever good player on the server is legit.. you don't and you can't know forsure. VAC sucks, now if we started useing punkbuster there would be less hackers. Atm vac is the most used so thats where the most new hacks are for (even stated by mygot). I do my job, if i think someone is hacking i look into it, I also know how easy it is to cover up a wall hack from my past experience. Theres only been 2 people that ive banned for hacking that got off it btw, now with the over all total of offenders I've banned thats pretty good.

So unless I see oneshot in person pulling off the shots like that your word means jack ****, this is the interent just because you are a admin doesnt make your word 100% taken, for all we know you could be covering up for oneshot. All I was trying to say is we cant take your word for it just because you say hes yoru friend oo well.. is he banned yet no.. so what crawled up your ass?