Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Feedback > Admin Abuse » didnt like my clan name [J.E.W]

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2006
Banned

Default oh chris

and to respong to u chris about members who would find it disrepectful no one said anything except for UR disrespectful admin homozide he didnt even say could u plz change ur name instead he said change ur name now
Old 08-12-2006
I am the Shadowfox

Send a message via AIM to bigboy61483 Send a message via MSN to bigboy61483 Send a message via Yahoo to bigboy61483

to some admins it is disrespectful to to their culture. sure. but to not all. since most didn't say anything and i was there observing. grape, i don't see why u shouldn't have that tag on. if jew wasn't in the tag and in the playername. then it would be more disrespectful. and that's just me.
Old 08-12-2006
Banned

Default thx

thx u big boy for seeing what ive been trying to say its not the player name its the tag
Old 08-12-2006

Send a message via AIM to chrisharper23 Send a message via Yahoo to chrisharper23

well every admin will tell you in a different way. Im not his mom Im not telling him how to tell you to remove the tag. ok lets say its J.E.W

What if I had my clan tag K.K.K, or anything else, what if it doesn't even represent the kkk. To me it means nothing like your tag to you, but to others they see it as being offensive. You seem to be getting really upset about this, which you shouldn't. Its either yes or no IMO. But its not my server, I just make sure all the rules are being followed.

If not we'll have to get the server owner on this and waste his time on this, so in my opinion either remove it while you play or don't play.

I mean dude you said it means nothing its just something they came up with, ok, so if it doesn't mean anything, remove it while playing on PDs server how hard is that, I don't see why you can't understand that. How bout it?
Pentium D 830 3.0 Oc'd 3.6ghz | 961mhz FSB | 4x512MB DDR2 533mhz 4200 dual channel| MSI 7800GTX OC'd 522/1440 | Asus P5LD2 | 36GB Raptor | 160GB WD | 250GB WD | Big Typhoon HSF | XG Dragon | 3dmark05-8246 3dmark06-5037
Old 08-12-2006
Banned

Default Stfu

Dude Stfu No Offense But U And Ur ****ing Admin R A Bucnch Of ****ing Winey Ass Bitches I Mean Yeah Ur Right Kkk But If It Is K.k.k Its Not The Same As The ****ing Thing U Think It Is
Old 08-12-2006
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to HostMaster

GrapePopsicle,

I really don't care why you were banned at this point. I would have banned you for spouting off like you have on these forums you dick. Go play elsewhere, we don't want you here.

NOTE TO ADMINS: If you see GrapePopsicle, under any name, ban him on the spot. We don't need flamers here.

-----
Phillips Data
Web Hosting is Awesome
Old 08-12-2006
G-Man

I didnt even ban him, I kicked him thats it, its probably under the log, I said change your name, he said no so I kicked him, he came back I asked him to change it he didnt respond so I kicked him.
Old 08-12-2006
Administrator

Well its clear to me that he deserves a ban. I've banned him from the forums because every post is a flame.

If he changes his attitude and doesn't act like an insecure retard in game then you might leave him be, its up to you - but for all I care he can be banned and stay that way.

-----
Phillips Data
Web Hosting is Awesome
Old 08-12-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by HostMaster
GrapePopsicle,

I really don't care why you were banned at this point. I would have banned you for spouting off like you have on these forums you dick. Go play elsewhere, we don't want you here.

NOTE TO ADMINS: If you see GrapePopsicle, under any name, ban him on the spot. We don't need flamers here.
Holly christ! HM got angry AND he used a foul word!!! Im sooo saving this message. As to the topic of the tag J.E.W., the word jew is the same as the word christian or catholic. Its just a word that describes a person affiliated with that religion. Alot of people, for some reason, feel that the word Jew has negative connotations to it, however that is untrue. Ever jewish person i've met refers to themselves as a jew when asked their religion. The word jew is not derogative, it would only be derogative if their was some sort of modifier attatched, like dirty or something, but the word itself is in no way derogative. People need to realize this, it bugs me.
Old 08-12-2006
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellydoughnut217
Holly christ! HM got angry AND he used a foul word!!! Im sooo saving this message. As to the topic of the tag J.E.W., the word jew is the same as the word christian or catholic. Its just a word that describes a person affiliated with that religion. Alot of people, for some reason, feel that the word Jew has negative connotations to it, however that is untrue. Ever jewish person i've met refers to themselves as a jew when asked their religion. The word jew is not derogative, it would only be derogative if their was some sort of modifier attatched, like dirty or something, but the word itself is in no way derogative. People need to realize this, it bugs me.
Your right Jelly. What should have happened was this:

1. Admin asks GrapePopsicle to change his name.
2. GrapePopsicle changes his name.
3. GrapePopsicle post a thread asking why he cannot have JEW in his tag.
4. Admins ask him why he has it.
5. Admins determine on the forums if the purpose of the tag is discrimanatory or not.
6. Admins likely allow GrapePopsicle to use the name in the future.

What happened was this:

1. Admin asks GrapePopsicle to change his name.
2. GrapePopsicle whines and complains about it and throws a hissy fit.
3. Admin kicks GrapePopsicle.
4. GrapePopsicle logs on forums and post flames in multiple threads.
5. GrapePopsicle gets banned from forums and the game.

I think its obvious who is responsible for where we are at now.

-----
Phillips Data
Web Hosting is Awesome
Closed Thread