PDA

View Full Version : more maps in rotation

jellydoughnut217
02-12-2005, 08:30 PM
i strongly suggest puttin at least 1 more map into the rotation cause the mapvote usualy never changes the regular rotation and the 4 or 5 maps in current rotation dont offer that much excitement when u can only play 4 maps b4 a repeat so its just a suggestion

Hi BOb
02-12-2005, 08:40 PM
http://pdgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47
that is your lost map we dont have yet.

InVinCiBLe
02-19-2005, 02:13 PM
Since the server is set to play the same, redundant maps, I propose that we add the maps de_inferno and de_nuke to the rotation.

THX

MaStEr~X
02-19-2005, 02:28 PM
Those maps have proved to empty the server.

Hi BOb
02-19-2005, 03:00 PM
http://pdgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47
that is your lost map we dont have yet.

InVinCiBLe
02-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Those maps have proved to empty the server.
Perhaps we could take a different step than the one that I previously proposed and instead just add those two maps on the server. In case there is consensus for either one of those two maps, a map change will be available to satisfy the situation.

MaStEr~X
02-19-2005, 06:06 PM
I believe the server is equipped with all of the maps.

jellydoughnut217
02-19-2005, 06:22 PM
frankly i dont care what map is used but it just needs at least 1 more

InVinCiBLe
02-19-2005, 10:00 PM
I believe the server is equipped with all of the maps.
Oh, then that solves everything. I didn't know that because when I typed 'maps *' in the console, it showed all of the normal maps except for inferno and nuke.

HostMaster
02-19-2005, 11:13 PM
When valve releases a new map soon, which they have promised, we will put it in rotation and see how it goes. Did the same thing with de_tides. It did well for a while, then started to become less popular so we removed it from the rotation, and put it in the map vote.

InVinCiBLe
02-19-2005, 11:49 PM
When valve releases a new map soon, which they have promised, we will put it in rotation and see how it goes. Did the same thing with de_tides. It did well for a while, then started to become less popular so we removed it from the rotation, and put it in the map vote.
Thank you HostMaster.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.