PDA

View Full Version : Application de Admin

Hostagedown
02-16-2005, 09:14 PM
1. Adam B.
2. Hostagedown
3. Since beta 6.1
4. Since the begginging of Wshost.net Servers
5. I have been an admin on Wshost.net servers for the past couple of years and before that I was an admin for Homelan servers + I had my own server before that. I'm familiar with just about all admin programs for cs, rcon, etc.
6. Ban haxors, I'm on all the time and there really arnt that many hackers but its really annoying when there are hackers on and I cant do anything to stop em from cheating and Hostmaster or one of the other admins cant be contacted.

InVinCiBLe
02-16-2005, 10:10 PM
I endorse this plea because we do need another admin on the server. So far, I have noticed that I am the only admin patrolling the server. The only other admins that I have ever seen on the server were Rodent, X, and HM. Most of the time they are not on unless X is playing under an unknown epithet. I haven't seen Rodent on the server for at least a few weeks(correct me if I'm mistaken).

HD, it is 'Application por Admin'. :cool:

THX

SolarEclipz
02-16-2005, 10:21 PM
Actually por is by,
de is of
para is for

If you where doing this for spanish

but for French
pour is for

InVinCiBLe
02-17-2005, 12:15 AM
Did you get that translation from freetranslations.com? In Spanish, 'Por' does not solely refer to by... It also translates into 'for'. For example: Yo compro el helado por mi madre.

THX

HmniQ
02-17-2005, 04:40 AM
There was some subtle distinction for when to use 'por' and when to use 'para,' but I forgot what. This was sophomore year of high school...

SolarEclipz
02-17-2005, 02:39 PM
I do remember por being for. But it never mand anysence when I tryed to think about on it. there for I used para.

freetraslation i did use. Tho its not correct 100%

Hi BOb
02-17-2005, 06:52 PM
" have noticed that I am the only admin patrolling the server " True, but if I was admin I would be the same or more then you.

HmniQ
02-17-2005, 08:34 PM
" have noticed that I am the only admin patrolling the server " True, but if I was admin I would be the same or more then you.But then again you mike spam.

Hi BOb
02-17-2005, 08:37 PM
But then again you mike spam.
thats mic and I'm proud of my spamming, ty , and my mic is broke duh

Hostagedown
02-17-2005, 09:00 PM
at least we got past the spanish...

Hi BOb
02-17-2005, 09:26 PM
si..

(FSBKOBKOBKROKGORKORK)

HmniQ
02-17-2005, 11:45 PM
thats mic and I'm proud of my spamming, ty , and my mic is broke duhAll I'm saying is that's probably a reason for why you aren't admin.

InVinCiBLe
02-18-2005, 12:04 AM
" have noticed that I am the only admin patrolling the server " True, but if I was admin I would be the same or more then you.

Hi BOb, do you ever make sense? I cannot comprehend this sentence at all; nor all of the other sentences that you have ever typed.

THX

InVinCiBLe
02-18-2005, 12:05 AM
at least we got past the spanish...
Now for Hi BOb to get the English. :D

KillerRabbit
02-18-2005, 01:55 PM
Hostage gets my support for admin! we need more admins and i see him on a lot more then any other admins on the server.. I'm still thinking about filling out a app for it.

HmniQ
02-18-2005, 07:59 PM
HD used to be head admin... Does he even need to apply?

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.