PDA

View Full Version : Application

ThEeAsTeRbUnNy
12-13-2004, 10:46 PM
I'm sure u guys remember me my name is Andrew ingame name is ThEeAsTeRbUnNy playin for 2 yrs in wshost for 1.5 yrs about.. umm didn't get admin on wshost cause well no ppl playin to need new admins :D well any way ima need source before i get admin but please keep teh bunny in mind!

HostMaster
12-14-2004, 12:12 AM
Will keep you in mind brotha. Good to see ya here.

Hi BOb
12-14-2004, 12:39 PM
g2od 2 c u <-- here

ThEeAsTeRbUnNy
12-14-2004, 10:22 PM
lol ty hey guys i missed the "family" good to see alot of old friends here! :D

MaStEr~X
12-31-2004, 12:05 AM
5. Do you have any admin experience? If yes, what mod, and what servers? (please list)
6. Why do you want to be an admin on our servers?

ThEeAsTeRbUnNy
01-05-2005, 10:49 PM
sorry about the late reply yes i have admin expierence on amxmodx. the server is a cs server called |-=R]A[D=-> clan server ip is 24.30.114.173:27015. i would like to be an admin because i was a regular on the previous wshost fol like 1 yr about...and due to the servers diminishing popularity i was unfourtinatally unable to hold admin there, When i get CS:S i would definatly like to be an admin. i also like the community of all the old regs and newcommers to the pdgaming / wshost community and i would like to be an authortative part of that community :cool:

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.