PDA

View Full Version : the doughnuts application

jellydoughnut217
03-14-2005, 06:32 PM
1. Adam
2. { V.p } jellydoughnut217
3. well i never played any cs before source but ive been playing css since the second day its was available and ive got the etiquitte down pretty well and know the game very well now
4. ive been playin on this server since the 3rd day it was up for css the low ping and rankings really drew me in and the fact that the server can hold a large # of people
5. nope no experience so far but ive gotta start sometime
6. i want to be an admin because lately hackers have been ruining this server to the point that its almost unplayable, and no admins are ever there to take care of the problem, thats where i come in im always on this server and can provide some much needed force against hackers

HostMaster
03-14-2005, 11:39 PM
I like you, I have a feeling you'll end up admin here before too long. Right now we've recruited a couple admins that have been around a little longer than you, so we'll see how that goes and come back to the applications again later. Thanks for applying for admin! We'll talk more later.

Hi BOb
03-15-2005, 06:08 PM
Maybe I should buy the game

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.