PDA

View Full Version : Me for 'honorary' admin

Hooters
12-15-2004, 02:54 PM
1. Ken Hooters
2. Hooters, Tex, Axis^xP or anything else it changes to in the course of gaming...
3. How long have you been playing Half-Life/Counter-Strike, etc? Since December of '00
4. How long have you been playing on our servers? Wshost I started in May '02
5. Do you have any admin experience? If yes, what mod, and what servers? (please list) Counter-strike, my own server, lan parties and on wshost servers
6. Why do you want to be an admin on our servers?

I don't really want to be an admin, I just wanna put the tag on from time to time and uphold the rules, not relaly look for haxors or run the server or anything. I wanna be that 'old guy' who pops in sometimes and hangs out, plays a little bit, gets pwned and then leaves for a few weeks, except during breaks.

HmniQ
12-15-2004, 10:51 PM
Oh ya, I go as 'Church' on occasion :P

Sup Tex :)

HmniQ
12-15-2004, 10:56 PM
Oops, got caught up in RvB funness.

I'm all for Hoots getting honorary admin. I wouldn't mind getting that myself if I don't get chosen for full admin. I like to A-S-S-ociate myself with wshost/pdgaming and you just can't slap on a tag without the 'go' from HM.

What's up with the crappy swear filter? "***ciate myself" doesn't get the point across very well at all :(

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.