PDA

View Full Version : Admitted Hacker

Striker
04-10-2005, 03:14 AM
1. [E37]Striker
2. Didn't see anyone with [PD] in the beginning, but KillerRabbit was on.
3. Okay, okay. I admit to using wallhacks, that's it. I was owning in office, and i killed many people, then all of a sudden in the garage i get kicked by the console. The next day, i try to join again and it says 'Kicked and Banned.' I really, truly, am sorry. PD was and still is my favorite server. I've searched around long and far for a server that comes close to PD, but to no avail. Plus, if it counts, i stopped hacking 2 weeks ago. Honestly, CS:S is SOOOO much more fun and rewarding to kill people legit. Listening to footsteps and such are amazing. I'll NEVER hack again, promise.
4. I apologize, again. And i assure you, i will never hack again, EVER.

STEAM_0:1:5353425

Kitch
04-10-2005, 07:30 AM
I think I've seen you in the server since it first opened up. Sometimes when a person starts cheating, gets caught quickly, and they apologize profusely, they get unbanned.

You on the otherhand have been doing it regularly. You're not sorry for cheating, you're sorry you got caught.

Besides, Killer and other admins have been watching you for awhile. I doubt now that you've gotten caught you'll be unbanned. But since its Killer's catch, its his call. But I say stay banned.

HmniQ
04-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Okay okay man, I admit to stealing your car. I swear I'll never to it again, I promise. I promise I promise I promise pleaaaasssssee don't send me to jail?????!?!?!?!

jellydoughnut217
04-10-2005, 11:50 AM
why unban a hacker? does saying im sorry for ****ing the game up for everyone else really make everything ok? furthermore how can u trust a cheater in the first place?

Striker
04-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Hey, man. The rules for posting in this forum were to be honest. I'm being completely truthful, in both categories of hacking and honesty. Don't i get any kudos for not saying a word of lie? Admitting to hacking already seems like a major mistake, and i probably should've went off like the other players in this server that got banned and say, 'I didn't hack, I SWEAR, some guy with a name changing hack had the same name as me and reeled off 6 straight head shots!' This, probably, would've gave me a better chance of being unbanned.

In other words, i'm 100% honest. Even if you guys do decide not to unban me, you'll never see the unique name of [E37]Striker equipped with hacks again...

pHATe
04-13-2005, 06:27 PM
Okay okay man, I admit to stealing your car. I swear I'll never to it again, I promise. I promise I promise I promise pleaaaasssssee don't send me to jail?????!?!?!?!
IN ENGLISH FOOL

Striker
04-15-2005, 10:45 PM
That's it? Hi?

*VeNoM*
04-17-2005, 01:59 AM
Striker, it would seem very obvious that you are not going to be unbanned, honesty or not. As you were honestly hacking, according to your own testimony and the prior thought of this servers admins. Im sure that while in your time spent playing at PD, its owner and admins are glad you came to like the server, but with you hacking it has consequently lead to you screwing your self out of the place you have grown accustomed to playing at. I would also like to apologize to any admins if this post is in any way shape or form stepping on any toes, as it's not my intention. I would also like to state for you striker, that I am not an admin and am in no way affiliated with PD besides being a regular from a very long time ago.

GG PD

HostMaster
04-17-2005, 06:52 AM
The server seems to "forget" bans after a while on its own, I'm sure if you try back occasionally it will eventually let you in. Honesty is #1, but you know the saying, you do the crime you pay the time.

Striker
04-17-2005, 05:42 PM
The server seems to "forget" bans after a while on its own, I'm sure if you try back occasionally it will eventually let you in. Honesty is #1, but you know the saying, you do the crime you pay the time.
Sounds good, man. I understand the saying and would like to thank you for not going crazy on me.

Venom, although i dislike the content in your post, i do at least appreciate that you said it with proper english grammar, and not with CAPS LOCK on, lol.

With the server 'forgetting' bans, i'll check with PD every week or so. And once again, if you guys do see me in there again, i swear on my life that i won't be hacking.

Hi BOb
04-18-2005, 07:43 AM
i swear on my life that i won't be hacking. No matter what people will still have a eye on you.

Striker
04-18-2005, 08:14 PM
No matter what people will still have a eye on you.
I'll welcome the extra attention. I have nothing to hide.

Honestly guys, if i were to just come back into this server and hack it up, would i really be going through all this trouble to attempt to be unbanned? Doesn't make much sense, does it? Seriously, i check back on this thread everyday just to be disappointed upon not seeing any official word.

Hooters
04-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Ya know, It's been done before. I remember with 1.3,4,5,6 there were a few of you girly guys who checked every 5 min to see if they would get unbanned, they did and were banned very quickly afterwards because they were hacking or doing something against the rules... Don't get your hopes up.

HostMaster
04-18-2005, 10:39 PM
If you really want to be unbanned, I'll unban you. Give me a call and chat with me for 5 minutes. My name is Paul and I own Phillips Data. You can get the office number from www.phillipsdata.com. If after talking with you, I think your honest, I'll unban you.

ViPeR_930
04-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Hi,
I'm Striker's friend, and have played at PD often. Many of the members of the 13ghosts clan have seen me.
Striker has been telling the truth that he took out his hacks and will never use them again. And the VAC2 beta was already released so he would get kicked/banned if he still hacks. Striker has been playing legit and hack-free for some time now.

Liggy
04-21-2005, 05:05 PM
VAC2 beta is tracking at the moment. When it actually goes live, that's when the bans will really start happening.

jellydoughnut217
04-21-2005, 05:07 PM
*celebrates about vac2....even though it will be bypassed by hackers in 3 weeks*

pHATe
04-21-2005, 10:42 PM
a great man once said.

"""once a cheater. always a cheater."""

Hi BOb
04-22-2005, 07:30 AM
a great man once said.

amen to that.

Fire, walk with me
04-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Cheaters make Jesus cry :(

Striker
04-28-2005, 03:44 PM
a great man once said.

This "great man" has never cheated. If you've never cheated, you have no idea.

Another great man once said:

"Don't judge unless you've walked a mile in that person's shoes."

*VeNoM*
04-29-2005, 03:53 PM
You forgot the rest of that quote striker...
"Don't judge unless you've walked a mile in that person's shoes. Once you have walked a that mile, run like h*** because now you have his shoes."

Striker
05-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Ok, HostMaster, i guess your server succeeded in remembering my ban. It didn't 'forget.'

What now?

HostMaster
05-27-2005, 10:51 AM
What now? I'm confused, are you banned?

dooba
05-27-2005, 10:23 PM
Hi, this is dooba, (not my real name) and some of you remember me posting in this forme awhile back wanting an unban from PD. Yes, sadly i got banned for hacking. But for some reason i got unbanned. I don't know why or who but i do know this: I was truly greatful for that and from that point on I decided to never hack again. I dont how it changed me but it did. Now i'm a regular on PD(whenever there's people on) and almost all of the admins know me. I believe people can change and alittle kindness makes a huge differnce.

Caboose
05-28-2005, 12:30 PM
Another hacker admitting he hacked, and saying hes unbanned??

Hi BOb
05-31-2005, 07:11 AM
Another hacker admitting he hacked, and saying hes unbanned??
You know how many people here hacks that don't admit to it?! ( I only hacked 1.6 thx to ********** ) but never in pd/wshost.net

Caboose
06-01-2005, 06:23 AM
Of course you didint Bob.

Striker
06-26-2005, 03:45 PM
What now? I'm confused, are you banned?
yes, i'm still banned. it wasn't clear?

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.