PDA

View Full Version : How Long.

Hi BOb
04-30-2005, 09:15 PM
(01:15:00) InVinCiBLe: go on the forums and type this "How long has Hi BOb been on the server for as long as you can recall?"

InVinCiBLe
04-30-2005, 09:16 PM
This idiot thinks that he has *edit* consistenly *edit* been on the wshost/pd servers for 3 years already. Someone prove him wrong.

RoDenT
04-30-2005, 10:08 PM
hi bob was a regular in the wshost server for a long long long time. he cant play source cuz he is poor and cant afford it. and he is just dumb =) love ya bob

MaStEr~X
04-30-2005, 10:32 PM
Bob registered for the forums July 8, 2003.

The server has been up since May 2002; forums May 15, 2002.

Bob's second post included: "thx for leting me in i just started playing cs again for about 2 years thats why i SuX lol well i love cs much more and now i older i just want to kill people".

Sorry, Bob, you haven't been here for three years. Why is it every 6 months there is some discussion about how long Bob has been here? Didn't you say you've been here for 5 years about 6 months ago? At this rate, you'll start playing CS in 9 months.

HmniQ
05-01-2005, 03:23 AM
Didn't you say you've been here for 5 years about 6 months ago? At this rate, you'll start playing CS in 9 months.Extrapolation is my best friend

Hi BOb
05-01-2005, 06:12 PM
This idiot thinks that he has *edit* consistenly *edit* been on the wshost/pd servers for 3 years already. Someone prove him wrong.
I edited your aim screen name out..

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.