PDA

View Full Version : Banned O.o

Red Terror
07-29-2005, 03:50 PM
1. Red Terror
2. not sure, only two on server was Rogue, and Ninja.
3. Believed to be a hacker.
4. I'm not a hacker, I'm playing legitly. I joined the server for some good playing, and I got banned instantly. I dont know if you guys decided I was a hacker or not, but would like some input on the situation. You guys do have one awesome server, and would like to continue playing on it. Thanks.

jellydoughnut217
07-29-2005, 04:00 PM
look in the "report ingame violations" section, then look at the thread "Ban!" The demo speaks for itself

Kitch
07-29-2005, 04:54 PM
# 293 "Red Terror" STEAM_0:0:2627603 59:19 87 0 active

If that is your steamID(which it is, based upon your profile), then you stay banned. I checked out the demo, its clearly aimbotting. Have fun cheating it up in another server, because you'll never be in this server again. Have a nice life :D

Caboose
07-29-2005, 10:39 PM
Lol, I'll agree w/kitch. For me it was the hs when someone instantly came around the corner, and when you shot into the groun right before pit and you couldn't see anyone. Come on man, this is sad taht you have to cheat to have fun.

HostMaster
07-29-2005, 11:27 PM
Cheating is bad, but cheating and not copping up to it when you get slammed for it is worse. While not many, some admitted hackers were let back in when they cleaned up their act. No lying hackers tho.

Red Terror
07-30-2005, 12:41 AM
I assure you, I am legit, if there is some way to prove it, I shall do it. Name anything, that can prove to you that I am legit, and I will.

jellydoughnut217
07-30-2005, 02:13 PM
even tho i personaly dont think you should be un-banned (and i doubt u will), you would have to post in the "un-ban request" section again and be honest instead of lying and trying to decieve everyone, especialy when theres a video of you hacking just sitting on the site for everyone to see. Anywho thats the only way you could even have a chance

MaStEr~X
07-30-2005, 03:22 PM
Them are some blatant hacks.

Red Terror
07-30-2005, 04:05 PM
I assure you, I am legit, if you come over to my freaking house, and watch me play, I'll play exactly the same, and you'll see the same stuff from spectator, and know I am legit.

Red Terror
07-30-2005, 04:10 PM
Hmmm, you're like, 20 minutes away from me

where do you live Kitch?

MaStEr~X
07-30-2005, 04:34 PM
If you're legit, you have the quickest reflexes in the world to maintain that instant reaction time.

jellydoughnut217
07-30-2005, 05:02 PM
its funny to watch someone dig themself deeper and deeper

Red Terror
07-30-2005, 10:57 PM
doughnut, please stop commenting on how "hacker" i am, and such, we get the point, no much more need to be said, you are not even willing to see me play, you are just close minded and antagonistic towards me. So please stop posting on this thread.

Red Terror
07-31-2005, 03:41 AM
If anyone lives within 30 or so minutes of Modesto, or Ceres California, I wouldn't mind showing you in person how legit I am when I play cs, and show you the truth behind all this stuff flying my way. And

If you're legit, you have the quickest reflexes in the world to maintain that instant reaction time.

Yes, my last clan notices those reflexes too... It took a while to prove to them I'm legit too.

The ways I proved to them was days and days of demos (which, dont seem to work for you guys).

And to send them my config files. (Which would be altered with odd unfound commands if I was running a hook, which attaches directly to your cs, and is a more complex hack)

Kitch
07-31-2005, 11:54 PM
Nobody's going to waste their time on you. This'll probably be my last post in this thread, and most likely everybody elses' as well.

RoDenT
08-01-2005, 06:46 AM
no use in trying to convince us that your not hacking man. Honestly, if Kitch and MasterX both agree that you were hacking, chances are you were. MasterX and Kitch don't accuse anyone unless they know you are hacking for sure, nor does any admin on this server. I have not seen the demo, but with both of them agreeing that you were hacking is enough evidence for me. Move onto another server.

HostMaster
08-01-2005, 10:58 AM
I was over at MX's house the other day and he showed me the demo. It was obvious. 6 miracles in a row, i dont think so.

Red Terror
08-01-2005, 06:34 PM
I'm telling you, if you just tell me where I can meet you in person, you can stand over my shoulder and see that I'm not hacking... I mean, in comparison to standing over my shoulder, demo's are crap, and so is everything else.

RoDenT
08-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Nobody's going to waste your time on you. This'll probably be my last post in this thread, and most likely everybody elses as well.

You know, Kitch does have a point there. Nobody is going to drive over to your house just so u can "prove" you are not hacking. Demos are not crap, they are proof. And it isn't hard to tell who is hacking and who is not. Stop trying to defend yourself when you are guilty. You are banned and will be banned indefinately. It's over.

Red Terror
08-02-2005, 11:14 PM
who said driving over to my house? Kitch himself said he lives 30 minutes away from me. That's not a long drive for me. If he doesn't mind we could met, either where he lives, or I do, and I'll show you all how hacker I am.

Hi BOb
08-03-2005, 07:04 AM
.. who wants to meet a 1337 killer...

Kitch
08-03-2005, 12:45 PM
Ahem......

Nobody's going to waste their time on you. This'll probably be my last post in this thread, and most likely everybody elses' as well.

RoDenT
08-03-2005, 03:48 PM
omg omg omg kitch lied...he said it would be his last post, yet he just posted another... :eek: :D

Hi BOb
08-03-2005, 05:30 PM
huh seems like alot of people are wasting time on this thread.

Caboose
08-03-2005, 08:24 PM
A lan?! FUN! I wanna come.

Red Terror
08-10-2005, 11:03 AM
lol, guess ur the only one Caboose! Lan at your house!! Where do you live again? =P

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.