PDA

View Full Version : Unban //L8//WhipADick

grblx
08-01-2005, 09:52 PM
1. //L8//WhipADick
2. Not sure.
3. I was using awp throughout whole game. I strategically camp at spawn and I guess the admin didn't like that. I also had an insane score so maybe people thought I was hacking.
4. I assure you I wasn't hacking and enjoyed my time in you guy's server.

Liggy
08-01-2005, 10:16 PM
Reason : Wallhack.

Admin that banned : Lignite

After recieving messages that I should log on and get on the server to watch you, I decided I should... 15 minutes of watching you and sources were correct. So you were banned.

Any comments about how you are legit and your friends, parents, pet monkey can vouch for you etc, will be null and void. I thank you for the time you were on the server. Good day.

RoDenT
08-01-2005, 10:34 PM
wow. It looks like you really pissed liggy off. damn good job. And to let u know, an admin wouldn't ban you if they didn't like you using the awp the whole time. That would be just silly. Think about it. ;) The awp is part of the game just like any other gun in the game. Every weapon can be used and there is no time limit per gun =P. Anyway, enjoy your wallhacks in another server. <3

And on a side note...what kind of name is whipadick? I mean, goddamn that would hurt. You must be really sick or into pain for pleasure...actually that means your sick either way. hehe...anyway late.