PDA

View Full Version : kiet banned

Kiet
08-15-2005, 10:46 AM
steam id 0:1:449858

Counter-Terrorist) Quagmire @ Bombsite B : just PM his id to HostMaster on the forums

reason for banning: supposively hacking
in game name: kiet

josh
08-15-2005, 11:08 AM
Yes, he looked like a hacker to me, but considering he was supposedly lanning with someone else I will give him a second chance.

HM?

Hi BOb
08-15-2005, 11:29 AM
I think we got a fast shoter :p

HostMaster
08-15-2005, 12:14 PM
ban only if you are sure.

Caboose
08-15-2005, 03:34 PM
You know the good thing about americas army is if someone is "hacking" you can check if they are sending back screenshots...if they aren't then they are hacking..but if they are then their legit. Back on subject...take other ppls opinions into consideration as well. Don't just spec him for like 1 rnd less hes totally obvious.

josh
08-15-2005, 05:18 PM
Funny you should mention that, caboose. I quit AAO after the newest version came about because all of the sudden my PB SS were ALL black. Obviously I was playing legit, so I went to AASA's and Punkbusted's forums, they all gave little awsners which did not solve the problem. When I was banned from my favorite bridge server (I learned all the uber spam spots with the SAW) for killing the admin twice because he ran under the truck TWICE (assault side), I quit.

I was at 44 honor :D

I would doubt I am the only one with that problem.

Caboose
08-15-2005, 10:34 PM
I wasn't accusing you of anything, and I haven't banned anyone either. Plz don't make assumptions about me.

josh
08-16-2005, 01:28 AM
Huh??? :confused: Never said you were dude, i was just telling you about my experience with the game. Don't be so sensitive ;)

RoDenT
08-16-2005, 07:50 AM
I know you have already heard this, but please don't ban if you are not sure. Also, do not take any action unless you are sure the person is guilty of something. That includes banning, kicking, slapping, etc. If a couple of people are playing on a LAN, to me, that doesn't constitute as cheating or hacking because it is just a group of friends playing somewhere that is populated, I do the same thing. Please record demos of everything you see when someone makes an offense. If you are not sure about what you should do, record the ID, get a demo or screenshot and ask us. :cool:

josh
08-16-2005, 09:15 AM
Like I said before, he looked like a waller until I learned that he was lanning with a freind

RoDenT
08-16-2005, 09:43 AM
Im just giving you a quick rundown of how we run things here, that is why I want to talk to you on aim when we get a chance. I am normally on, but i dont ever see you. I am not attacking you in any way, you dont need to defend yourself at all. Im just giving you the information you need.

josh
08-16-2005, 10:33 AM
oh i know, and i wasn't defending myself either :o boy text sure does show emotion doesn't it *shakes fist at self*

MaStEr~X
08-17-2005, 12:41 PM
Well I notice that commonly, those that look like 'wallers' and are on the same IP, generally spectate for the other person once dead and tell their friend where everyone is at. That's when they start to look like wall hackers. If they only look like they are wallhacking when one of them is dead, then I would be suspicious. Ghosting isn't tolerated.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.