PDA

View Full Version : Help

its.tuan
08-22-2005, 07:59 AM
Sup guys. I have windown xp pro. My wife was mad at me created a password...dude wtf! anyways is there any program that will allow me to get in? anything at all. :mad:

HostMaster
08-22-2005, 08:52 AM
ROFL you are screwzored. Go ask your wife.

its.tuan
08-22-2005, 09:05 AM
i cant she said she forgot!! LIES!!!...I need the laptop for work! today is payday i need to know how much to pay! HELP!! I AM SOO FRUSTRATED :mad:

Liggy
08-22-2005, 09:14 AM
Time to trade her in for a newer model.

Wife that is...

HostMaster
08-22-2005, 10:00 AM
Time to trade her in for a newer model.

Wife that is...
ROFL. Sounds like he got PWNED by his WIFE. ROFLROFLROFL

its.tuan
08-22-2005, 10:36 AM
so there's no way? she really did forgot the password..she said sorries and i forgave her :cool: . I need the laptop to pay for my workers...help guys! I need to get in. by the wat host. i am at cali! :eek:

Hi BOb
08-22-2005, 11:19 AM
GET BOB THE HERO HELP YOU.. take a powerfull magnite and rub it on the HD for about a hour on both sides. then you go to newegg.com and buy a new one. and then put windows on that one and there is a way to have a password to change the password just make it simple one like " windows xp " or " Hi BOb owns in pdgaming " as a password and dont tell you wife the password and when you want to put a password on it I would post the password on pdgaming forums so we can IM you or call you telling you your password to change your password. but thats just wat I would do.

Alt F4
08-22-2005, 11:24 AM
This is EXACTLY why women should not be allowed to use computers. I've been saying it for years!!!

Hi BOb
08-22-2005, 11:33 AM
oohhohhhh you need to get a finger scanner... a retinal scanner... voice controled computer... key locked computer case... hd back ups ( at lest 3 ) a back up computer ( in case she gets mad with a baseball bat ) get a armor plated monitor and computer case... get a laser grid protecting your computer... get a bad smelling computer chair so no one gets even close to your computer * cat pee works * ( note : get a gas mask if you use this one )... get a dumby computer case and have the real computer underground in a vault... you can get a keyboard that dont have any letters/ numbers on it so it would be hard to set a password... make sure you change the BIOs so when ever your wife trys to use the computer it changes to a back up HD that looks just like the one you use ( use a copyer hd programme )... or you can ALWAYS make it up to your wife and try to get the password from her using your skills with teh ladys you lady killer you! And ya I would juse try to make it up with the wife.. but I'm sure anyone of these will work so this will never happen again.
-BOb
*Almost forgot here a link for the keyboard ;D http://xoxide.com/das-keyboard.html *

RoDenT
08-22-2005, 12:07 PM
well if she did it while she was mad...try "bastardhusband" or "lowlife". Things along that line =P

Fire, walk with me
08-22-2005, 01:44 PM
if you never set an administrator password you can restart your computer in safemode (push f8) and log in using that name

jellydoughnut217
08-22-2005, 03:25 PM
wiat...i thought fire was tuan.....for a second i thougth he was responding to himself...or was he?

its.tuan
08-22-2005, 03:55 PM
its a adminstrator account...so there's no other way? I don't want to format it. too many stuff i need. any way?????

jellydoughnut217
08-22-2005, 04:15 PM
there has to be a way to do it through safe mode, thats like the whole point of safe mode

Hi BOb
08-22-2005, 07:42 PM
ok since you guys like now nothing about changing peoples passwords I will tell you how..
1. load safemod of windows xp. * while windows it starting up hit f8 *
1.5. * open the admin account note: this password is the password you put in when you installed windows unto your computer *
2. open the start menu.
3. open the controle panel.
4. open Administrative Tools.
5. then you open the Computer Management.
6. you will see a list of things click on the Local Users and Groups.
7. then you open that you will see 2 files open the Users file.
8. look for the account that you want to change the password.
9. right click on the right account you want to change the password and you will see a menu.
10. look at the top option and you will see a Set Password.
11. click on that and simply change the password.

- Hi BOb Over and Out
*edited after doing it myself*

its.tuan
08-23-2005, 08:58 AM
thank guys...i got it...blah blah blah

Liggy
08-23-2005, 09:04 AM
How much did she charge you to 'remember' the password?! :)

Homizide
08-23-2005, 10:26 AM
Well you could try slax linux make a live cd run it aceses the Hard drive partition it take the info read through it find the password then try that. Or your screwed.

Retlaw
08-24-2005, 04:24 PM
How much did she charge you to 'remember' the password?! :)

She already cost him his soul just to get married, what's left?

Homizide
08-24-2005, 06:40 PM
She already cost him his soul just to get married, what's left?
That 5 bucks he kept in his shoe she found out about. :)

InVinCiBLe
08-24-2005, 07:45 PM
Hello?!?!? She obviously wanted a prurient favor in return for the priceless password. If you are too ignorant to have already known the meaning of prurient, here is the link to its definition.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=prurient

Alt F4
08-24-2005, 10:02 PM
LOL!

What she deserved was a slap across the face.

iOxErapH
08-25-2005, 12:05 AM
http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

My current Desktop (http://www.geocities.com/io_xeraph/awesomeodesktop.jpg)

HostMaster
08-25-2005, 09:59 AM
I think invincibles account was hacked by a spammer. this is the second or third time he's had posts that are off like this.

One more I'm going to suspend his account.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.