PDA

View Full Version : wat you guys like

Hi BOb
08-23-2005, 12:03 PM
Hey guys, I was looking threw some peoples profiles and I dont tihnk I ever seen then before so for no reason other then out of pure wounding I want to see wat you guys enjoy in life exp: paintball, playing css on pdgaming WITH 1337 PING!, programming. you tell me! I'll start with wat I like.

hi my name is bob aka Hi BOb and I like in life is games. I love to write reviews on games and tell the truth about games that some people keep on the hush hush. I enjoy swimming and playing in the snow in the winter. I love summer simply because no school. I enjoy watching movies mostly action movies and somtimes scary ones. I enjoy lissioning to rock n roll (hard stuff). I like to spend my time helping others and building computers for fun. I like to mod computers and overclock them. Oh I cant forget spending time with my girlfriend. I'm bob and thats the main things I enjoy in life.
( and like omg I dont these things before I swear you guys are chicken I want to hear from some of you that dont talk much, dont be shy! )

RoDenT
08-23-2005, 12:29 PM
http://pdgaming.com/forums/member.php?u=2

Liggy
08-23-2005, 01:44 PM
This is a PG-13 board. So I'll just say I like that which allows me to live.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.