Hi BOb
09-26-2005, 07:29 AM
if anyone needs limewire pro contect me
( you have to use msn )
AIM cS Hi BOb
msn hi_bob_2003@msn.com

jellydoughnut217
09-26-2005, 02:20 PM
whats the purpose of limewire pro? What else does anyone use limewire for besides downloading? You can do that with limewire basic. I see no point for pro version.

Hi BOb
09-26-2005, 03:07 PM
limewire= popup when you start up.. only a few skins.. held back internet speeds.. less downloads and finds..
limewirepro= no popups ever. alot of skins VERY fast internet speeds/downloads and tons more of downloads valable..
it would be stupid not to get it.... BTW I cant do it by email it HAS to be threw msn.. dont ask why it just does.

Liggy
09-26-2005, 03:24 PM
Who uses Lime? Yuck.

Only programs you need would be Emule and Azureus.

Kitch
09-26-2005, 04:49 PM
Azureus is a resource hog

Liggy
09-26-2005, 05:06 PM
I've never really noticed it. I have both Emule and Azureus (even when playing games) on 24/7

So, if you aren't able to handle it, then don't bother with Azureus but I'd still give it a try.

Homizide
09-26-2005, 05:21 PM
I like filetopia but not a lot of people know about it.

Alt F4
09-27-2005, 04:37 PM
All those download utils are archaic. Bit torrents are the only way I download programs/music/videos/etc. from the internet nowadays.

You really have to experience torrents in order to appreciate them.

I'm never going back to standard P2P filesharing software ever again.

Liggy
09-27-2005, 11:47 PM
All those download utils are archaic. Bit torrents are the only way I download programs/music/videos/etc. from the internet nowadays.

You really have to experience torrents in order to appreciate them.

I'm never going back to standard P2P filesharing software ever again.

This is why I use Azureus. Emule is a backup just incase I can't find what I need from Azureus.

Fire, walk with me
09-28-2005, 09:27 PM
torrents are awesome, but the life of a torrent, tracker, etc. is very short compared to other ptp techs. I can't rely on torrents 100%, i have to use emule for everything else. A torrent is the best way to go, as long as it is fresh after that i'd say emule is the way to go.

Liggy
09-28-2005, 11:27 PM
torrents are awesome, but the life of a torrent, tracker, etc. is very short compared to other ptp techs. I can't rely on torrents 100%, i have to use emule for everything else. A torrent is the best way to go, as long as it is fresh after that i'd say emule is the way to go.

Bingo. :) :)

HmniQ
09-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Azureus is a resource hogIt's using 2 MB of RAM right now...

Hi BOb
09-29-2005, 03:23 PM
torrent = crap if you have slow internet.. trust me I know :D

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.