PDA

View Full Version : RoDenT's Application

RoDenT
12-20-2004, 12:10 PM
1. Brian Clark

2. RoDenT

3. I have been playing counter-strike since beta 5

4. I have been playing on your servers since August of 2002

5. Before I started playing counter-strike, I ran a few small quake2 servers that ran GXMoD, a mod that helped organize team deathmatch a lot better. Later on, I began playing with teams like Deathrow and Canine. Canine ran a server called thejadegarden and gave me rcon access to help run the servers. Quake2 was starting to die and counter-strike was on the rise so we added a counter-strike server for thejadegarden. This was a major hit right away, the server was full 24/7 with the greatest group of people ever. It reminds me of how wshost used to be. After the years the server had some problems, with the server and with the people. By March 2002, the server was put to rest. About a month after I joined a server called USP. A server owned by a non competitive team and people who just want to have fun and keep the game safe and fun for everyone. I got admin there when the owner found out who I was. He and I used to run thejadegarden for counter-strike. In August 2002, the server had to be put down because of money issues, we couldn't pay the connection bill. Then came good ol' wshost. I played no where else after I found this server. The best mix of players and admins played there and everyone knew eachother, I wanted to be become a part of this community. I recieved admin near the end of wshost's time.

6. I want to be admin on this server because I love the community it has provided for everyone, especially the players. They have always put players first and nothing else ahead of them. I want to help build this community and allow the players to have the most amazing gaming experience they have ever had than on any other server. I like to make sure the server is a safe and fun place to play so players will just want to keep coming back. I remember when I just wanted to get home from school as fast as I could just to play on the server, and I want everyone else to feel the same.

HmniQ
12-22-2004, 10:21 AM
I hate his guts, but he makes a fine admin. :p

J/k about the admin part. ...I mean the hate part. Ah whatever take your pick.

MaStEr~X
12-31-2004, 01:03 AM
Congratulations, RoDenT, you have been selected to be an administrator for the Phillips Data server(s).

Please check your Private Messages.

HmniQ
12-31-2004, 05:14 AM
Awesome :)

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.