PDA

View Full Version : Yo...

Bleek
12-15-2005, 11:42 AM
Just wanted to give you guys props on your CSS Server. My handle is Bleek and Rome and I play for |DTR|. We just started playing again because the usual server we played on called Hypernet in fremont closed down. We are from the bay area, san jose. I forgot who told us about this server, but we enjoy playing in here. A lot of good players and good competition. My name is Mike and me and my friends will be playing a lot in your server. Good server except for the occasional lag spikes but doesn't really bother me, overall good server guys.

Hi BOb
12-15-2005, 12:20 PM
wazup mike I'm bob. Always nice to hear about pros on the server. Only one thing what missing... admin.. I cant always been in the server baby setting everyone because belive it or not but I have a life.. I know shocking. But for those who can be in the server I would like to hear about them. Are they not noiceable? doing they're jobs? I would like to know because I cant spend 100% of my time playing games.
-bob

Bleek
12-15-2005, 12:36 PM
Hey waaaaaadup Bob. I think I noticed some of the admins playing, but the admins are cool and do there job. I too notice hackers occasionally but I believe the admins take care of them. So far, so good with the admins. What name do you play under in CSS?

Hi BOb
12-15-2005, 12:43 PM
I always play under [pd] Hi BOb

jellydoughnut217
12-15-2005, 12:46 PM
bob sucks ass and has man boobs

Hi BOb
12-15-2005, 12:48 PM
bob sucks ass and has man boobs I think that jelly doughnut just talked... *eats it*

Homizide
12-15-2005, 03:36 PM
wazup mike I'm bob. Always nice to hear about pros on the server. Only one thing what missing... admin.. I cant always been in the server baby setting everyone because belive it or not but I have a life.. I know shocking. But for those who can be in the server I would like to hear about them. Are they not noiceable? doing they're jobs? I would like to know because I cant spend 100% of my time playing games.
-bob
pfff what a load of crap, a life ya right. Ohh and im homizide im not on as long as I used to be (10 hours a day during summer) I mainly play at night now. Yes im an admin.

MuRDoC
12-15-2005, 09:39 PM
<-- +MuRDoC+

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.