PDA

View Full Version : un-autokick

mynamesterry
01-01-2006, 12:59 PM
when i join a server, i get auto kicked before i am in the map.

please un-autokick me. my steamid is the following: 361752

Homizide
01-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Dont un-auto kick this jackass... mabey in a couple days though.

mynamesterry
01-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Dont un-auto kick this jackass... mabey in a couple days though.
lol.. don't hate

Caboose
01-01-2006, 03:49 PM
Homizide you sound angry. explain yourself.

jellydoughnut217
01-01-2006, 03:51 PM
yes you need a reason why he shouldn't be un-autokicked

Homizide
01-01-2006, 05:07 PM
He was spamming over mic, I then kicked him he came back spammed again, started to call me bad names, the I think he said the n word. SO I say un-auto kick him in two days or possibly after today.

Caboose
01-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Mute him ?

jellydoughnut217
01-01-2006, 09:09 PM
no if this is true than i totaly agree. Mic spammers go into the game with the idea that they are going to piss people off. They intentionaly try to get on peoples nerves and make their playing experience bad. Yes you can mute him, but no one wants to hear a mic spammer, and its not fair if everyone has to mute some immature douchebag on the microphone. Spam somewhere else.

Caboose
01-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Can't you mute him using mani? I was under the impression you could globaly mute a person, or "gag" him.

Homizide
01-02-2006, 11:43 AM
Even then if I was to mute his punishment would hae to be way worse. Since you could just quit and come back.

mynamesterry
01-02-2006, 12:51 PM
ok.. i was maybe talking on the mic a little more.. but people were encouraging me. you and another player did not want to hear it. the other player muted me. i then came back after i was kicked but i did not call you bad names. you may want to bring a log and post it in this thread if i did.

in no way i was trying to piss anyone off. this is supposed to be a fun game and i was just contributing.

please let me know how much longer i will have to play at another server because PD's server is my #1 choice to play at. thanks

Homizide
01-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Contributing by singing verry badly, and only one player was encouraging you, once I kicked you like 6 people said thank you.

mynamesterry
01-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Contributing by singing verry badly, and only one player was encouraging you, once I kicked you like 6 people said thank you.
LOL... my singing wasn't supposed to be good.

do you have a log? anyways, how much longer? thanks

Homizide
01-02-2006, 02:28 PM
I think ill get host to un-auto you soon. But for the love of god dont sing its not american Idol.

Kitch
01-03-2006, 03:01 AM
ok.. i was maybe talking on the mic a little more.. but people were encouraging me. you and another player did not want to hear it. the other player muted me. i then came back after i was kicked but i did not call you bad names. you may want to bring a log and post it in this thread if i did.

in no way i was trying to piss anyone off. this is supposed to be a fun game and i was just contributing.

please let me know how much longer i will have to play at another server because PD's server is my #1 choice to play at. thanks

Way to apologize for being a dick

Oh...wait...

MuRDoC
01-03-2006, 05:47 AM
i agree with Kitch, this guy didn't even say sorry or anything. Just came in barking orders. i say a year ban ^_^

HostMaster
01-03-2006, 11:51 AM
auto-kick?

dunno if auto kick should have been used for this.

mynamesterry
01-03-2006, 09:34 PM
i agree with Kitch, this guy didn't even say sorry or anything. Just came in barking orders. i say a year ban ^_^
please quote me where i was "barking orders". i am being very courteous by asking without demands. nowhere in my other posts have i DEMANDED to be un-auto kicked. i'm simply requesting for one... just like the forum states "Un-Ban Requests" .

i know PD gaming has a good reputation about keeping players on their servers and i hope that this server's good reputation is shown through my consequences

HostMaster
01-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Terry,

Unfortunately I don't have the time to find out how to remove the auto-kick, and I'm not sure the admin should have used it to begin with. Will someone please figure out how to remove the auto-kick on terry and either let me know or do it?

Thanks.. grrr

MuRDoC
01-04-2006, 06:18 AM
please quote me where i was "barking orders". i am being very courteous by asking without demands. nowhere in my other posts have i DEMANDED to be un-auto kicked. i'm simply requesting for one... just like the forum states "Un-Ban Requests" .

i know PD gaming has a good reputation about keeping players on their servers and i hope that this server's good reputation is shown through my consequences

wow, still no sorry huh?

Homizide
01-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Terry,

Unfortunately I don't have the time to find out how to remove the auto-kick, and I'm not sure the admin should have used it to begin with. Will someone please figure out how to remove the auto-kick on terry and either let me know or do it?

Thanks.. grrr
I already tried.

mynamesterry
01-04-2006, 07:07 PM
if your running mani there's a

"autokick_steam.txt"

check there and remove steam_id

HostMaster
01-05-2006, 11:57 AM
ok, cool i've removed everything from those files so at the next map rotation you should be good to go.

mynamesterry
01-05-2006, 06:38 PM
ok, cool i've removed everything from those files so at the next map rotation you should be good to go.
much obliged. thanks!

Homizide
01-05-2006, 07:22 PM
much obliged. thanks!
Obliged...... *redneck voice*we dont take kindly to fancy folk. :p ;)

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.