PDA

View Full Version : So umm... yeah...

Brickroad
04-11-2006, 01:22 PM
After not playing on these servers for what must be over a year (and still missing bunny hopping from 1.4 and all the people that came over from the HomeLAN NCAL20 server to WHS) I decided to stop by for a few minutes.

I see why there is no militia, kind of disappointing to see the the HDR lighting > online play but I digress...

Just saying hello to the old folks that may still be around, I became a WoW addict so Authentication servers being down meant piddling around on CS:S for a few hours, but I didn't really recognize anyone and the current admins that were on were not the talkative type to the no-names. :D

Hope you guys are still having fun, I like the new forums, although I still have the old forums on my Bookmark list, why I have no idea. Best of luck with the server.

-Brick

Hi BOb
04-11-2006, 01:33 PM
well I played in teh server for like 30 mins you musta missed me. Nice too ya your not dead or somthing.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.