PDA

View Full Version : Cal's Admin App

Caladium
04-29-2006, 08:27 PM
1. Cal
2. CaladiumX
3. Yes, I do agree with the rules.
4. On weekdays, anytime after 4:00 est. as school gets in the way. Weekends though, you can catch me day and night. I'm not big on sleep :)
5. I started HL/TFC July 1, 1999. Started playing CS soon afterwards.
6. I've been playing on WHS/PD servers since the beginning. TFC at first, then TFC/CS, then CS, now CSS woot :cool:.
7. Umm.. for TFC I have admined on... D* clan server, EvilLynns, verticalimpact, r4l and runners. My only admin experience on CS was on runner's 24/7 militia server for around a year(runner buggered off somewhere and closed the serv) alongside KillerRabbit. I've used AMX Mod and Adminmod.
8. I would like to be an admin on this server because for one, I've been a regular forever :) But also because I'm an awesome admin and love to enforce the rules of servers that I play on, whether I'm an admin there or not. I hate playing on servers that I don't admin only to find someone cheating/swearing/whatever else that may be on the rules, as it creates an uncomfortable environment for the rest of the players. Also, I think I deserve some credit as I'm currently housing both a Rodent and Rabbit in my backyard...

KillerRabbit
04-29-2006, 08:30 PM
Has rabbits approval all the way.

HostMaster
04-29-2006, 11:29 PM
All set up, should work at next map rotation.

Caladium
04-30-2006, 07:56 AM
Rofl, that was quick. Thanks HM <3

RoDenT
05-12-2006, 08:16 AM
just because ur special =P

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.