PDA

View Full Version : Need som help

She_Devil
07-16-2006, 11:22 AM
my account name is she_devil, i have plaing cs for 6 years and have never been banned before i allowed my younger cousin to use my comp and now i have red X's next to the servers, he isnt here so i don know who banned him but either way hes a dead man! If u could help me that would be great, if not ill have to go make his mom buy me a new game.
Thanks

HostMaster
07-16-2006, 11:35 AM
If you were banned by valve then its because your brother, or more likely, you installed hacks on your computer. The only way around that is to buy a new copy of CSS.

She_Devil
07-16-2006, 11:38 AM
i dont have any of my comp unless he hide hem some how, i dont know what they look like... i dont hack

HostMaster
07-16-2006, 12:45 PM
can you play on any other secure cs servers?

If the answer is no, you were banned by VAC, valve's anti-cheat. that means there are/were cheats on your computer.

jellydoughnut217
07-16-2006, 06:29 PM
you should slap the **** out of your cousin

chrisharper23
07-16-2006, 11:07 PM
can you play on any other secure cs servers?

If the answer is no, you were banned by VAC, valve's anti-cheat. that means there are/were cheats on your computer.

So you might as well play on NON VAC servers and use the hell out of those HACKS. But host is right, you are banned for good.

GrapePopsicle
08-12-2006, 08:05 PM
well i say if "admins" had something to say or u could do unban this chica she says she didnt hack

chrisharper23
08-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Yeah but if she/he was banned from VAC, host and the other admins cannot I repeat cannot do anything about it. If she/he was banned from server due to hacks from an admin yes we could unban, but that is a VALVE ban and needs to be handled from them. I mean we don't have an option to do that. Sorry :)

COM | T3h1337rMuffin!
09-03-2006, 10:58 PM
get a new account. simple. It happens. Steam is buggy. Always has been. Always will be. sometimes it accidently bans people.

shanknbake
09-09-2006, 08:42 AM
Yeah but if she/he was banned from VAC, host and the other admins cannot I repeat cannot do anything about it. If she/he was banned from server due to hacks from an admin yes we could unban, but that is a VALVE ban and needs to be handled from them. I mean we don't have an option to do that. Sorry :)

This "She_Devil" person seems very important (VIP Status) I think we should disable VAC Security on our server!!

get a new account. simple. It happens. Steam is buggy. Always has been. Always will be. sometimes it accidently bans people.

Or if you bug the hell outta the steam people long and hard enough....:-P :D

COM | T3h1337rMuffin!
09-11-2006, 09:52 PM
hahahahahahaha. O trust me. Valve/steam dont want to hear any complaints. My email is banned from their email addr. I sent too many bugs and complaints to just be a pain, rather than use the report bug utility in cs. HAHA. I hate steam. Steam should be beat with a broom and shot with my de.

Won / Gamespy was so much better. SOOOOOOOO much better. Patches were a pain, manuel download, o well. I found it smoother, vac wasnt worth a hope tho. but heck noone cared if people did cheat in pubs, there was sooooo many players and soooooo many admins, that no cheaters remained unbanned in most decent servers. Heck, admins even got bored and tried to ban them selves. :) God i miss the days of pointless rambling, throwing computer parts at lans, and tossing someones (person accused of hacking) comp out the door onto the parking lot concrete. Then throwing him out and having a good old fashioned knife fight at long a. All in the same night haha. :) Where is this going¿

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.