PDA

View Full Version : Server was lagging for about 1hr

Tatsuo
07-24-2006, 08:08 PM
Hey guys

The server was lagging pretty badly from the hours of 8pm-9pm today so i quit when everyone was pinging over 200. Don't know what is going on.. just thought i'd mention it. :D

jellydoughnut217
07-25-2006, 04:51 PM
its probably power related somehow. ****ing rolling blackouts.

Homizide
07-25-2006, 05:44 PM
thats why im solar powered, and have solar powered generators. =)

chrisharper23
07-25-2006, 10:06 PM
One thing I like since I moved from LA, no blackouts, lol. I use to hate them in the summertimes out there. The damn valley can get hotter than ****.

HostMaster
07-26-2006, 10:27 AM
Some terrorist muslim hacker script-kiddied his way into one of our servers and was sucking down 100Mbps for that hour. I puh-zoned him and the problem is fixed. Sorry for the lag.

Homizide
07-26-2006, 10:42 AM
lol a skiddie cracked our server? Dude lol im suprised he was able to do a linux one, did he just send tons of out of band crap or what?

HostMaster
07-26-2006, 11:50 PM
he exploited a flaw in software that some stupid bish company wrote

Homizide
07-27-2006, 02:55 PM
ohh that sucks... :mad:

jellydoughnut217
07-27-2006, 10:51 PM
Some terrorist muslim hacker script-kiddied his way into one of our servers and was sucking down 100Mbps for that hour. I puh-zoned him and the problem is fixed. Sorry for the lag.

yeah.....sorry host, but there was this...uhhh...."educational video" i had to download, and you were the only one i knew who had that kind of connection. Oh, btw, you might want to clear out that temporary internet folder.....apparently that stuff isnt legal in california.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.