PDA

View Full Version : I was banned!!?

Onyx
01-12-2005, 02:56 PM
OK, so im playing in your server yesterday and im owning ;) , all of a sudden [PDgaming]rodent or sumthing like that his name starts with an R, he comes in and says ur wallhacking and ur banned! OK first of all if he demo'd me like he said, i want to see the demo and 2nd of all i wasnt hacking!!! Its stupid banning me with no reason, please email me or reply asap! BTW i love your server.

HmniQ
01-12-2005, 04:13 PM
If you love the server so much, please be respectful and don't yell. Your case will be reviewed in due time. In the meantime, would you like to elaborate on why you think you might have been banned? Do you have a specific playing style that could be mistaken as hacking?

Onyx
01-12-2005, 04:20 PM
Sry for yelling, i camped behind a block the whole time on aztec, when u have a good sound card u can hear ppl right next to u or in front of you. I wasnt strafing acrross walls, or running into walls. Ive been playing this game for a really long time but i like to camp. I used an AK , and mavrick the whole time. I mean no disrespect but i shouldnt be banned because an admin automatically thinks im hacking because i do good. There were four other players with the same score as me. Thank you for your help

Kyo
01-12-2005, 06:17 PM
OK, so im playing in your server yesterday and im owning ;) , all of a sudden [PDgaming]rodent or sumthing like that his name starts with an R, he comes in and says ur wallhacking and ur banned! OK first of all if he demo'd me like he said, i want to see the demo and 2nd of all i wasnt hacking!!! Its stupid banning me with no reason, please email me or reply asap! BTW i love your server. My name is -bk-onyx
RoDenT, can you post the demos here for us to see?

MaStEr~X
01-12-2005, 08:01 PM
He doesn't need to make them public, however, he should present the demos to me.

Maybe the rules weren't clear or maybe I should just ask people if they agree to the rules before giving them admin, but they need to be followed.

If he banned you for doing better than him or something to that effect, then he violated Adminstrator's rule #2:

No administrator shall use the powers given to them for personal use, benefit, or advantage for either themselves or another inside or outside of the server.

If he banned you because he thought you hacked, then he should be following Administrator's rule #10:

All administrators are to record demo(s) and/or take screen shot(s) prior to the banishment of a player and to present them to the members of the High Court for review.

Onyx
01-13-2005, 11:56 AM
thank you master~x good to know someone will be looking into this.GG'z.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.